5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Gold Color
Published on January 3, 2012 by Inspiring Insomnia

3.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE WATCH - fell apart though in 4 months
This watch is beautiful! The only issue I have is that marker that is in the place of the number 1 fell out and is sliding all around the face of my watch. It has just a line in the number 1 posision where it used to be. I believe it is under warrenty, but I was quite dissapointed. I purchased this in February and this happened in June.
Published 6 months ago by Margaret Mae Leddy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Gold Color, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Watches Ladies Gold Runway with Mother of Pearl Dial (Apparel)
This watch has a lovely gold tone. I would describe it as muted and matte - not the shiny, gaudy gold color you see on some watches. It feels and looks expensive. While it's not apparent in Amazon's photo, the mother of pearl dial is beautiful. (I tried to photograph it myself so I could post it here, but for whatever reason, I could not capture the color, either. Take my word for it - it's beautiful!) The face is rather large, but that's a quality I was looking for. Be sure to view the second pic Amazon has attached for an idea of the size. As others have mentioned, the band is large, and I needed to have several links removed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase. Totally worth it., October 25, 2011
Absolutely beautiful! I am so glad that I chose to order this watch with the mother of pearl face instead of the gold. Purchased from Gift Galeria. I received the item within 2 days of ordering, and I didn't even pay for expedited shipping. Great service, great item! It didn't come with sizing tools though.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, June 17, 2011
it came just as described. nice weight on it and has solid design. i tried on a few of the marc jacobs watches and they felt cheaply made compared to this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, April 10, 2012
I've been eyeing multiple Michael Kors gold watches for a while now. I'm a type of person who studies a product, thinks about it for a week, studies it again, thinks about it, then will finally buy when I think it's definitely worth it. The watch came wrapped around a little pillow in a lovely box. I was giddy just with the packaging, let alone the product. It took me twenty minutes just to finally peel the plastic off because I wanted to cherish the moment. I'm a weird one. I won't be able to wear it until I get a few links taken out, but I know I won't take it off once I put it on. The face of the watch looks fantastic against the gold. It's not too flashy or big, but just right for me (I'm a 24 year old professional woman). I think it's a timeless watch that I will be able to wear for years to come.

3.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE WATCH - fell apart though in 4 months, June 8, 2014
Margaret Mae Leddy (Oakdale, NY United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, January 28, 2014
I've been trying to find just the right MK and I found two. This is a amazingly beautiful watch. I had read all of the reviews before purchasing it and I must say the 4* and 5* reviews were spot on. I had been a bit concerned about how the gold would look with my 14K bracelets and it's a perfect match. It's not in the least bit gaudy looking. The band is brushed gold with the links down the center being a polished gold. Very classy looking. However, if you aren't looking for a large heavy watch this isn't for you. I personally like the weight and size. It's not cheap looking or feeling at all. I highly recommend this watch.

Michael Kors MK5455 Women's Watch (two tone) is the second watch that I found and purchased. I must say the same for this one. Love them both!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, December 20, 2013
Got this watch for 175.00 It has been about a year or two. The watch has held up very well, my girlfriend wears it every day and it barely has any scratches and she has not had any problems. Beautiful watch!!

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, December 4, 2012
I ordered this watch because I love my silver MK5165 Blair Michael Kors watch so much I wanted one in gold. This watch looks beautiful but was a huge disappointment. The links felt loose and it ended up falling apart after 8 days. Poor craftsmanship. Purchased from "Mr. Watch". I now have to send it back to the manufacturer, wait for weeks for them to fix it, and pay for postage. I'll think twice about ordering a Michael Kors' product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Watch, July 8, 2012
This watch is one of my many MK watches and is real, in real packaging, exactly like the ones I've purchased directly from his store. This is a must have at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors watch, June 3, 2012
I love it!!! Looks even better in person. The Mother of pearl gives it a more feminine touch. Very well made

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›