Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors MK8229 Men's Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 12, 2012
Absolutely beautiful watch with a rich sofisticated flair. I love the style of this watch, the traditional chronograph that really adds style over functionality. Does the chrograph work? Of course, but it takes a strong pair of eyes to use. The gold accents on the silver face will make my suits look far more luxurious than they really are. This watch has a wonderful weight to it and wears very comfortably. My only complaint is that the second hand does not line up on the second markers inside the bezel. Sometimes it lines up, other times it falls in between. Oh, but this typical Michael Kors. Annoying! They build a gorgeous watch in every detail except one, making the hands line up correctly. If this does not bother you and you want a real looker on your arm, you won't find a better watch for the money.
on July 13, 2013
The watch is A little big and bulkie but I kept it after I recieved the correct one .They sent me a mens at first then they corrected the problem and sent me the womens watch. They are Kinda hard to deal with , one representative told me from the beginning that there was an error on the amazon website and she was sorry but they where having alot of problems getting it corrected and but as soon as she would recieve my return she would mail out the correct one. I had to continue to call and then another rep told me I needed to read before purchasing . I said it doesnt say mens or womens , and she said I need to read the numbers , the numbers tell you male or female . I was amazed at the horrible customer service I recieved.
on January 8, 2014
Got this watch a year ago and it is still in go condition LOVE LOVE my watch everyone complements me on it
on January 24, 2013
i bought this item but instead i received a different watch. which i didn't mind because the watch that came was actually nicer than this so i guess i have nothing bad to say.
on June 10, 2014
The watch is very nice and looks to be of very high quality although its really not. I have gotten so many compliments. It is truly nice to look at..
on October 23, 2014
good
on February 22, 2013
its a little bulky but i love it, i got it at an awesome price too so that's always a plus!
on January 17, 2015
Good quality. Great price. Very nice
on August 17, 2014
I love this watch! It looks very sharp. I've gotten so many compliments anytime I wear it.
on March 16, 2015
I am replacing this watch for my daughters birthday and although very happy to find the exact watch, not to happy when I opened the packaging. There are scratches on the clasp and band as would expect with wear so I am not so sure this a new watch even though the ad claims it is.