Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Women's Lexington Gold-Tone Watch MK5556
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 27, 2014
I have order two MK watches 5556, Amazon had sent me the first one 3 weeks ago which was really a great watch & i think it's a ge nuine watch from watchsavings , the other one that i received yesterday was from Jomashop , it is artificial & not an original watch! the watch's case logo is written as "MICHAEL KOR" insetad of "MICHAEL KORS" I guess Jomashop are deceiving people & they are selling fake products, even when i wanted to contact them via Amazon they don't put the option of contacting the seller!
What shall i do with your fake watch now Jomashop?
44 comments|76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2013
I was looking for a slightly oversized gold watch that would not overpower my wrist. I wanted it to be fashionable, beautiful and functional. This watch is all that. I got nothing but compliments on it the first time I went out. Also, I went dancing and I had no worries as this watch stayed in place. Its worth its price!
on February 17, 2015
I purchased this watch for my boyfriend for Valentines Day and He loves it!!! It looks better in person.
review image
on September 16, 2015
LOVE this watch. It's so beautiful. I get so many compliments. It's a chunky bf watch look. People stop and ask me if I am wearing a rolex. I pondered purchasing it forever and wish I didn't ponder that long. I wear it every day. It's beautiful! However, after 6 months i've seen some slight discoloration on the watch band but not too noticeable. Wish I could have had it a year without wear like that. The glass is high quality. Bang this watch up all he time and no scratches on the glass.
on January 31, 2014
I bought this watch for my man for Christmas, He loves it and he wears it a lot so I can honestly say that I would recommend this watch to others.
on January 23, 2016
Excellent and beautiful watch. I bought it for my wife for her birthday. She loved it. Now understand, she is small in stature and was concerned that the watch would be too large for her small wrist. But when we went to the jeweler to get the band resized to fit her arm, she was delegated by the way it fit and the comfort of the band. Keeps perfect time and makes my honey happy. What more could a husband want?
on August 2, 2015
Everything he wanted! I am so pleased! The watch came wrapped in plastics sealants to peel off when you take the watch out of the box to guarantee no scratches or marks, the MK box is in a box that is bubble wrapped to guarantee it a safe trip. I received my fiancés watch within 2 days of ordering it! He absolutely loved it, as did
review image
on June 26, 2015
Great watch, it really surprised me with the shine that it gave. it shined like a couple rolex ive seen before it looks like real gold at first glance!. The packaging itself was great it came in a nice dark brown Micheal Kors box. The watch itself came a little large for my wrist but a small pointed pen and a strong paper clip easily look care of removing some links. The hand movements in this watch look very professional as well. One thing I must say is that this watch is definately an attention catcher, it's no rolex it's no monte blanc but it will definitely earn you some looks especially from ones who are not necessarily watch fanatics. If your looking for a nice looking fully functional gold watch which will either make you look successful or get you looks in a bar or club, for not too much this is for you. I'm quite satisfied my only problem is that im not sure how long it will hold that shine, with it being stainless steel, but then only time can tell.
on March 10, 2014
Watch is great and came in a timely manner. Was a little disappointed in the size of the face considering it was listed as a "Men's Watch". Overall, my husband loved it so that's all that mattered!
on June 27, 2014
I love my watch! It's just what I was looking for. I have a small wrist so I had to get it sized, but it's a beautiful watch and the face isn't gigantic like some of the other MK watches. It's perfect!