Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on April 3, 2015
Okay so first let me start off by saying that I was VERY VERY skeptical about buying a MK watch off of here, especially for this price and I saw a few bad reviews. I ordered it anyway on the 31st of March and I just received it tonight (April 3rd), so it took 3 days to get here, which I am very excited about because I wanted to have it before we left for Vegas to give to my boyfriend for his birthday. It looked exactly like the picture, it came in the Brown MK box which came with the MK watch instruction book and it also came with the original $275 MK price tag attached. I am very pleased right now. I will come back with a later review to update my opinion on this watch if something changes.
review image review image review image
11 comment54 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 18, 2015
The watch at first glance looks legit, but as I compare it to the ones that I have from the michael kors store, and macys, I start noticing some settle differences. For one thing, the watch does not have the big michael kors logo running across the watch back like the others that I have. Another difference is on the bottom of the michael kors box. The identification number on there starts with "IF143" and the wording is some what smaller than my other two which both starts with "V175" . Other than that, everything else seems pretty much the same.
review image review image review image
22 comments40 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2015
Here's the Mk8281 that I bought few days ago. It has a red line at the back of watch and the Michael kors words aren't written inside the circle..
review image
on April 23, 2015
I love it.. Fits in for every occasion!!
on June 6, 2014
I bought this for my husband and its a stunning beauty. I cant wait for him to see it on fathers day.
on December 26, 2012
This watch was a Christmas gift and was delivered on time and in excellent condition. It is a fashion statement and it was just as it was described on the site.
on June 2, 2015
I must admit I was very reluctant to purchase this watch due to the amazing price, however, the Amazon return policy gave me confidence that if the order wasn't right I could simply return it. Now on to the review of the watch. The item came in a Michael Kors box including the warranty booklet that comes with all MK watches. The watch fits great and I even went to a department store and my watch looks just as good as the one on my wrist. The face is larger than most, however, I like this style. I also received multiple compliments on the watch at a wedding I went to.
on May 1, 2014
Looks and feels perfect. Has the appearance of a thousand dollar watch for the price below $200. Great buy for anyone looking for a nice mens watch
on June 14, 2015
Item shipped fast. Real, authentic, and I love it. Definitely will be purchasing from them again!!!
review image review image
on December 20, 2013
I got this for my boyfriend and its simply beautiful. I order from jomashop and it came in two days!! I am more than happy and will be ordering from them again.