5.0 out of 5 stars M Kors Watch
Fabulous watch! Large dial and large bling, just what I love! The ceramic white band is very long. Had it resized. Not a problem.
Published on August 21, 2011 by France

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BE AWARE(METRO CUSTOMER SERVICE)
My husband purchased this watch for me for my birthday. I LOVE IT!!!!! To bad Metro, Michael Kors watch repair service has such TERRIBLE customer service!!! The screw that holds the band to the case fell out and I was lucky enough to NOT have had the watch come apart when I was out. It slid off my wrist in my home and I was able to find the 'pin' but not the screw so...
Published 12 months ago by MK watch lover

5.0 out of 5 stars M Kors Watch, August 21, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Watches MK5391 Ladies Glitz Ceramic White Dial Watch (White) (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife loved it, nicer in real life than in pictures., July 17, 2012
When I bought this for my wife I was afraid it would look cheap or cheesy in real life. It does not. It looks very refined and very nice. She has no complaints other than the material makes it heavy and the battery died in less than one year?? Otherwise great watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch!!, October 10, 2011
This watch is gorgeous! My girlfriend cannot take it off, she wear it everytime! it's amazing how good it is for it's price. A must buy if you looking for a good ceramic watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, August 24, 2011
I get complements constantly with this watch. its heavy and shines. a great statement piece. i wear it with everything. a great gift for any wife, mom, barista, whatever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watches for a moderate price, October 18, 2013
Ceramic wristband, heavy feel, nice!

I have no complaints about this watches.

Dropped them on the concrete floor accidentally. Still works and no scratches.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, May 5, 2013
Walter Judd (Brooklyn, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Very nice product. Came as advertised. Worth the money. Looks kind of big on my wife's arm, but all that matters is that she likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, July 15, 2012
Love this watch! Thought it might be too big and too flashy but nope. I love it. Had to have a link taken out but very fashionable for summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars got it at ROSS for $199, August 4, 2012
Love this watch. It looks good on any wrist!So glad I decided to buy it especially when I see what its selling for here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, July 5, 2012
I could not be happier with this watch. I have searched for months for the perfect watch because I am super picky. I came across this one and fell in love! The picture does not do it justice. It is a little heavy but it's super quality. It is gorgeous! Very quick shipping as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service! Great Price! Product was perfect, July 3, 2012
The service was great. The product was hard to find and this price was amazing. The watch is very heavy and large (feels very expensive). I got this for my boyfriend (although it says women's watch) This is perfect for man or woman.

Rate and Discover Movies