Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

94%

on March 9, 2013
I've been wanting a Michael Kors watch for a long time but was having trouble deciding on one. I decided to go with this oversized gold watch, and it is gorgeous! It's a great statement piece, and I get lots of compliments on it. It's even prettier in person than in the pictures. Definitely worth the money for me.
on May 8, 2013
I get compliments on this watch everywhere I go! It looks even better in person. A little heavier than other MK watches, but I got used to it quick :)
on December 23, 2013
This is a very good looking gold watch Amazon had the best price and all the paperwork and the 2 year warrantees were in the box.
on January 30, 2015
I placed my order on Thursday and recieved it the next day.. I am in love with this watch it is everything I expected and more.. Will definitely order again from this seller!!
on May 26, 2014
What a watch!! This one gets noticed!! Nice size and gold color is pretty without being gaudy..I get compliments every time I wear it..as usual, Amazon had the best price!!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2013
Is very beautiful and has the exact expectations. recommended for more people. Micheal Kors products are genuine. I will rate it as 5 star.
on January 8, 2014
I really like my new micheal kors watch it looks even better in person. I like the fact that I got it for a good price and it's authentic.
on January 1, 2014
This watch was just what I was looking for and at a great price! I like the oversized look to it, which may not be for everyone.
on January 22, 2014
I'd looked at this watch at multiple department stores ... averaging $250+ ... I saved nearly $100, plus a 2 year warranty!!!
on July 29, 2014
Very beautiful watch ! Loved it it's perfect size and perfect fit. Glad I purchased it here and price was not bad at all .
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse