5.0 out of 5 stars Rose gold two tone
Glad I bought this watch for my boyfriend .. He loved it! Very different and goes with anything. It's his favorite present yet!
Published on November 28, 2011 by LadyJ

Published 7 months ago by Shelly Lia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Rose gold two tone, November 28, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Watches Runway (Gunmetal and Rose Gold) (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!, January 7, 2013
This watch is a great buy at a great price. Love it and get complemented on it all the time. The only con I found on this product is that after a week of having it one if the links chipped on the roses gold part. Barely noticeable and can be replaced with one of the links I had removed. Over all, I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, November 2, 2011
loved this watch, looks more expensive than it really is. i have had it for more than a year now, and it still looks as new.

3.0 out of 5 stars Part of the appeal in the look of the watch for me was that detailing so I was disappointed with what I received in relation to, August 4, 2014
Although the watch is ok, it is not identical to the picture showing when I made the purchase. The rose gold trim around the face shows the product as having numbers engraved into that surround. When the product arrived, there was absolutely nothing etched on that part of the watch. Part of the appeal in the look of the watch for me was that detailing so I was disappointed with what I received in relation to what I thought I was ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am thrilled!, December 31, 2013
J. Kelly (Palatka, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this gorgeous watch on December 28th and got it on December 31st.
It works and it has the warranty!
It came in the original package.
Thanks for making my husband giddy with delight on New Years Eve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 27, 2013
It was exactly what I expected it to be. It has a nice heavy weight & a large face that I love!

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT ROSE GOLD!!!, April 12, 2014
The watch is beautiful, I would recommend this watch to anyone seeking a beautiful yellow gold and gunmetal watch. It was not rose gold as stated in the description and not what I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, July 21, 2012
I am a collector of fine watches.
A family member requested this watch for a gift
She loves it looks and works good

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not look like the picture and the return process is a pain, October 9, 2014
Does not fit me well. Does not look like the picture and the return process is a pain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, April 14, 2014
very well made, love the rose gold and black look, just not with this watch, the black was more gun metal and didnt go nice with the rose gold. MK is great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Michael Kors Watches Runway (Gunmetal and Rose Gold)
$275.00 $159.00