5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!
Beautiful watch. My wife loved it. Perfect size for women who doesn't like very tiny or too big watches. Excellent joyce.
Published on June 12, 2012 by Bruno Guedes Faria

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy
Published on July 12, 2012 by valpal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, July 12, 2012
do not buy from this vendor at all! i purchased this watch less than two months ago (5/29/12) and worn the watch less than ten times and it's already tarnished (7/12/12)! if it were "stainless steal" than it should not tarnish or be easily damaged, right? i wish i could attach an image of what my watch looks like now, don't spend a dime from purchasing any products from this vendor. Im very unhappy! take my word and do not buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful!, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Watches Runway (Apparel)
Be careful when purchasing this item. I am not entirely sure about its authenticity and my suspicion is a direct result of the main picture for the item. I have never seen any michael kors watch that has the arrangement of the chronograph as shown. I have attached a second picture of what a rose gold michael kors chronograph (MK5128) should look like. Just be careful and make sure you are getting what you are paying for.

A brief search on amazon for MK5128 shows you this item as one of the matches. I am pretty sure the runway watch is NOT this.

Again, I may be wrong but I'm just giving forewarning. For the price offered here, you may as well go to the real MK store, heck even Macys, and assure you are getting authentic stuff. And a HUGE plus is that they will resize the watch for you at NO cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars Order from vendor "Dexclusive" was defective and not satisfactory, December 22, 2013
scootle (SF Bay Area, CA) - See all my reviews
I ordered this item for $162.99 from vendor "Dexclusive" (fulfilled by Amazon.com). The order arrived exactly on time via Saturday FedEx delivery, so that was OK. However, there were two major problems with the order that I received that would have gone undetected had I not opened the package in advance to inspect the watch before gifting:

1) The watch was not properly fastened in the box in a manner suitable for presentation. Instead, it was haphazardly tossed in a plastic bag and dumped inside the box. I had to pull everything out and fasten the watch around the presentation cushion myself, else my gift recipient would have seen a crumpled plastic bag upon opening the box.

2) The watch shipped to me had two defects with the alignment of the chronograph hands as shown in the picture I uploaded:

Both the minute and second hands of the chronograph at zero were offset and misaligned. The minute hand was off by two minutes and the second hand was off by one full second.

Amazon.com customer service was exemplary with their response time. Within a day of my request for replacement, a representative replied via email to set up return shipping at their expense. However, it appeared that Dexclusive had no further inventory available to provide a replacement. Other vendors had the same item in stock, but for higher prices. After contacting Amazon customer service again, I asked if they could cover the difference in price and the CSR took care of it via an internal Amazon.com credit on a future purchase. Good on them.

In short, beware of seller "Dexclusive" since they obviously do not QA their products nor pack carefully for presentation prior to shipping... in this case, it must have been the last item on the shelf (which I didn't see indicated at order time). Good thing Amazon.com picks up the slack for their Marketplace vendors.

I'll update if any other news of import occurs with the replacement item that is coming via vendor "tickortock" (also fulfilled by Amazon.com).

Follow-up: The replacement from "tickortock" was much better... flawless and fastened in the box around the presentation cushion as you'd expect. The protective tape on the band was also left in place to protect from scratching in-transit, something that Dexclusive removed when they applied their green tamper-proof tag to the watch. Order from "tickortock" without hesitation.

1.0 out of 5 stars DOA, May 28, 2013
Roger Arya (Katy, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
It does not work. It was a Birthday gift but was DOA. Pretty Embarrassing to give someone a gift that does not work. Where was the quality control to ship it without checking?/

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, June 12, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Faded and chipped very quickly, October 29, 2013
For a watch worth $250 I didn't expect it to deteriorate so quickly. The band faded fast leaving behind darker and less shiny rose gold. I half expected it to turn my wife's wrist green.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, July 1, 2012
I don't usually buy anything that's purely aesthetic, but I saw this watch and had to have it....it is absolutely stunning in person.

2.0 out of 5 stars to heavy, May 15, 2014
watch was not feminine the quality seemed okay but he weight of the item was not satisfactory for me ok

1.0 out of 5 stars after 2 years, May 12, 2014
I have had this rose gold tone watch for 2 years now and it has turned a dark brassy color. The company I purchased it from won't help me. Amazon won't help me and Michael Kors won't help me. So I am stuck with a useless piece of metal that I cannot wear anymore. My husband has the same watch and it is also starting to turn color. Michael Kors company says that the rose tone is bery delicate and should not be worn everyday. It is not uncommon for them to change color unlike the gold or silver tone. I refuse not to purchase anything made by Michael Kors. I was a very regular customer of Michael Kors purchasing purses, wallets and watches. Not any more. My advice to anyone thinking of buying a rose gold tone watch is don't do it. It looks absolutely beautiful when you first buy it and then in about 3 to 6 months it starts to change color. Very unhappy with no one to help me. Shame on Watchsavings, Amazon amd Michael Kors for not standing behind their products.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it!, June 27, 2012
The finish on this watch is very nice. It was purchased as a gift for my wife, and she absolutely loves it. So far the finish is still holding up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›