5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect....
Published on March 30, 2010 by Miss Entelechy

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT the boyfriend watch i expected
Published 5 months ago by Mirian

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect...., March 30, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Watches Two-Tone Chronograph with Stones (Watch)
Heck yeah, it's love. Love the size, weight, shape, face, feel, functions, and waterproofiness. I will be friends with this watch for a long time. Just one thing I didn't expect - from the picture (which I stared at delightedly for hours waiting for my little package from the mailman), I thought the band would be a nice understated glowy thing. It's not. The links are perfectly flat & tight and SHINE-EEEEEEEEE. EEEEEEEEE. Like polished mirror. In most types of light and from most angles, you can't tell it's a two-tone bracelet because you're blinded. You could signal a planeload of rescuers miles away. I was hoping for more curves and a little texture with bulky interest. To me, the bracelet looks a little cheap, too flashy to match the general perfection of the watch itself. Fortunately, the general perfection of the watch is overwhelmingly persuasive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, March 9, 2010
Love this watch, looks chunky and big and love the two-tone color. For those who like big face watches, you wont be disappointed in this. The price was great when i bought it. Get plenty of compliments on it.:)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, April 27, 2010
This watch is absolutley stunning!! This was my first step into the "boyfriend" watch arena..even though it's not called that it's pretty much what it is, and it's everything I wanted it to be. Not to crazy on the bling..it's just right, size is perfect, love the pearl face and in light it picks up these tints of pink and green!! It's just a stunning watch for the price and I forsee myself wearing this a very very long time!! Buy it you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Guess what time it is?, September 14, 2011
Ive had this watch on for approximately 35 minutes now. I know that cause i just glanced at it, which i cant seem to stop doing :)

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT the boyfriend watch i expected, March 21, 2014
Mirian (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews
it's not what i expected, i wanted it bigger, i have a very small wrist, it doesn't look like the boyfriend watch i was expecting, it looks like a regular watch. The inside is very shiny, too much actually. I will keep this watch because i have a watch collection, i love watches but it's not that big, as i expected. I also have the Michel Kors Blair Rose Gold Tone, and i love the size of that one, it looks really big and fancy, but it's too fancy for everyday wear, which is why i bought this watch. I give it a 3 only because i expected it to be bigger, but the quality is really good, i would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, September 30, 2013
Nicole (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
I was a little hesitant to buy an MK watch online but I am so glad I did. Got a great deal. It's an authentic MK watch. Service was good and fast. The watch is beautiful. Nice, irredescent mother of pearl face, little rhinestones for the numbers and a nice two-toned color. I had to get 4 links taken out because my wrists are so small, and that does disfigure the band a bit, but I'm in the minority with my super tiny wrists. I don't mind about the band though. I still love the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my watch, September 2, 2013
My watch arrived pretty fast and is a beautiful watch i very happy with my purchase. It is a great fit I wear it with dressy or sporty clothing and it looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and beautiful!, August 20, 2013
It is a beautiful and fashion watch! I love it! Always an excellent gift for any occasion! Smaller than expected, but awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely gorgeous and authentic!, February 15, 2014
JS. I have this watch in silver and wanted all versions. The pearl face and two tone is gorgeous. I bought my silver tone one from a department store so I was hesitant to order online, scared of not being able to know of authenticity. I am super happy I did!! :) saved money and got a beautiful watch!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to have!!!!, October 2, 2013
This watch is everything I thought it would be. I get tons of compliments on it. It is stunning whether you are wearing something casual or dressy. Great price too!! I would recommmend to anyone!

Michael Kors Watches Two-Tone Chronograph with Stones