5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect....
Published on March 30, 2010 by Miss Entelechy

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, OK band
The watch is beautiful but the band does not quite bend as expected. The wrist band close to the watch is rigid and causes some problems with small wrists.
Published 7 months ago by jeffrey pratz

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect...., March 30, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Watches Two-Tone Chronograph with Stones (Watch)
Heck yeah, it's love. Love the size, weight, shape, face, feel, functions, and waterproofiness. I will be friends with this watch for a long time. Just one thing I didn't expect - from the picture (which I stared at delightedly for hours waiting for my little package from the mailman), I thought the band would be a nice understated glowy thing. It's not. The links are perfectly flat & tight and SHINE-EEEEEEEEE. EEEEEEEEE. Like polished mirror. In most types of light and from most angles, you can't tell it's a two-tone bracelet because you're blinded. You could signal a planeload of rescuers miles away. I was hoping for more curves and a little texture with bulky interest. To me, the bracelet looks a little cheap, too flashy to match the general perfection of the watch itself. Fortunately, the general perfection of the watch is overwhelmingly persuasive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, March 9, 2010
Love this watch, looks chunky and big and love the two-tone color. For those who like big face watches, you wont be disappointed in this. The price was great when i bought it. Get plenty of compliments on it.:)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, April 27, 2010
This watch is absolutley stunning!! This was my first step into the "boyfriend" watch arena..even though it's not called that it's pretty much what it is, and it's everything I wanted it to be. Not to crazy on the bling..it's just right, size is perfect, love the pearl face and in light it picks up these tints of pink and green!! It's just a stunning watch for the price and I forsee myself wearing this a very very long time!! Buy it you won't be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good gift, December 25, 2012
Good gift. I returned this though lol. Not because it was bad or defective, just simply because the person who requested a MK watch changed their mind and so this had to go back. But it's nice. Personally, I'm of the ilk that believes name brand watches are a fad (unless it's Movado, Rolex, Bulova) and will be obselete in a year or two. Always remember that these kinds of watches, you're buying a name, not quality persay. My opinion anyway. But this watch is nice and can make a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guess what time it is?, September 14, 2011
Ive had this watch on for approximately 35 minutes now. I know that cause i just glanced at it, which i cant seem to stop doing :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My girlfriend loves this watch., March 31, 2012
I bought this watch for my girlfriend for her birthday and she loves it. It seems to be very built and looks very classy. She has a very thin wrist and the band was too large. However, after having a jeweler easily take out a couple of links it fits perfectly. We would both recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my watch, September 2, 2013
My watch arrived pretty fast and is a beautiful watch i very happy with my purchase. It is a great fit I wear it with dressy or sporty clothing and it looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and beautiful!, August 20, 2013
It is a beautiful and fashion watch! I love it! Always an excellent gift for any occasion! Smaller than expected, but awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, Great Price, Great Quality, March 3, 2014
I had my eye on a Michael Kors watch for some time but wasn't sure if I wanted to dish out the cash for one. I shopped around and seen this particular one in the display case at a major department store and liked the style. Needless to say I was thrilled when I found it on Amazon for nearly $90 less than the department store. This watch looks way more expensive that it is. The picture doesn't really do this watch justice. It's really shiny and the mother-of-pearl face is lovely. I did have to take it to a local jeweler and have a couple of links removed but during this visit the jeweler did tell me this was a very well-made watch which helped reassure me that I made the right choice in purchasing this item. If you want a classy watch at a great price then I highly recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, February 17, 2014
You can't see in the picture, but the face of the watch is actually an opal/iridescent face. It is a little heavy at first, but you get used to it. The band did scuff a little on the first day I wore it, but I haven't noticed any more scuffing since then.

ARRAY(0x9ed84828)