5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love
Excellent quality and just the item I'm been looking for and the price was really great, keep the good deals coming!
Published 21 months ago by nwh

Published 19 months ago by em04

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall nice piece, but hard plastic on the band looked cheap, May 17, 2013
em04 (United States) - See all my reviews
While this was a cute watch, I was not a fan of the plastic on the band. It's listed as a stainless steel band, but the white part of the band is just hard plastic. For this much money, I thought the plastic on the band looked cheap so I returned it and am going to order one with an all-metal band. Also, I thought the face would be white to match the band (it looks that way to me in the picture), but the face was actually an off-white goldish color.

It's a very nice looking piece, just not exactly what I was expecting or wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, April 1, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but big., June 5, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's Bradshaw Watch MK5743 (Watch)
Very nice looking watch. A little big but gorgeous and still comfortable. The only thing, where the clasp is,( I had to remove a couple of links), doesn't seem to be perfectly straight. Hard to explain, but it's like a circle with a little kink in it when it fits around my wrist. This is probably due to the face of the watch being so big and it's flat so the rest of the wristband comes down straight. The face itself is wider Thant wrist. Other than that, nice watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful. Exactly like I wanted for a whole lot less., May 21, 2013
m.a. (Minnesota) - See all my reviews
What a great watch for my daughter. It was $75 less than the department stores offered. That's quite a savings. The watch arrived quickly. Great service. Perfect product. She can wear it boating or swimming. It hasn't been off her wrist since it arrived. A jeweler that we use happily removed the extra links at no charge.She loves it. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful statement piece, October 17, 2014
jamieh (Denver, CO) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's Bradshaw Watch MK5743 (Watch)
Such a beautiful watch! I am so glad I made the choice to buy it. The white portion is ceramic com paired to the metal gold tone. Some people have stated it looked cheap I completely disagree. This watch is sporty yet classy love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars MK, July 5, 2013
It was everything I hope for and more. The quality is AWESOME! And it was well priced. Getting ready to buy another one real soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 13, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's Bradshaw Watch MK5743 (Watch)
I got the watch ready and I love it,thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
LOVE this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's Bradshaw Watch MK5743 (Watch)
Awesome product, girlfriend loved it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good watch, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's Bradshaw Watch MK5743 (Watch)
but I had to send it back it was just to big for me. It looks pretty and if you like huge watches it's the way to go.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›