- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Warranty Offer: All Michael Kors watches purchased Direct from Amazon.com are covered by a limited two-year warranty at no additional cost (see details). Applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. Does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace. Shop Michael Kors watches Direct from Amazon.com
Michael Kors Women's Blair Rose Gold-Tone Watch MK5263
|Price:||$275.00 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
- Round watch with rose gold-tone face featuring three subdials, date window, crystal-studded bezel, and fluted crown
- 39 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Rose gold-plated stainless steel band with fold-over clasp and double push-button safety closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Classy and fascinating, the Michael Kors Rose Gold Blair Watch offers plenty of interest and style. The centerpiece is the textured rose gold-toned dial with three matching rose gold-toned chronographs for recording minutes, seconds, and 24-hour elapsed time. Even the numeric hour markers are rose gold-toned for a look with an antique-like touch. The rose gold-toned case and bezel are adorned with tiny jewels for added sparkle. A matching broad-linked bracelet-style band brings the package all together in a look that's old but not stuffy, classic but far from boring. Luminous gold hands and hour markers mean accurate low-light timekeeping, and a tiny window at the six o'clock position shows the date. With a durable sapphire crystal, quartz movement, and water-resistance to 330 feet (100 meters), the Michael Kors can take a few knocks without missing a beat.
Classy and fascinating, the Michael Kors Rose Gold Blair Watch offers plenty of interest and style. The centerpiece is the textured rose gold-toned dial with three matching rose gold-toned chronographs for recording minutes, seconds, and 24-hour elapsed time. Even the numeric hour markers are rose gold-toned for a look with an antique-like touch. The rose gold-toned case and bezel are adorned with tiny jewels for added sparkle. A matching broad-linked bracelet-style band brings the package all together in a look that's old but not stuffy, classic but far from boring. Luminous gold hands and hour markers mean accurate low-light timekeeping, and a tiny window at the six o'clock position shows the date. With a durable sapphire crystal, quartz movement, and water-resistance to 330 feet (100 meters), the Michael Kors can take a few knocks without missing a beat.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B003L0XGDO
- Item model number: MK5263
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 15, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Michael Kors|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold Over Clasp with Double Push Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant, Chronograph, includes a seconds-hand|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
It got me thinking--is it the way I handle my watch? However, I always remove my watch before showering and I did not recall any particular incidents where I could have hit the watch up against something hard. I also don't live anywhere particularly hot so the sealant could not have melted. During my second visit to exchange my watch (again), the associate who was assisting me with the exchange told me she too had returned this particular style watch. To my not so much of a surprise, she said it was because the crystals fell out. I then concluded that this style of watch was poorly constructed. This watch is made in China. Michael Kors usually has decent quality control but I cannot be so sure anymore.
Aside from its poor make, this watch looks great on just about anyone. It comes in several colors to fit a variety of styles, and the crystals do a great job at bringing attention to your wrist. It is a bigger sized watch so it may look/feel bulky to some but if you get past that, it is very fashionable. It looks very classy and it is an accessory on its own. I have received so many compliments when I wore this watch.Read more ›
One thing I will note - This watch was shipped from Jomashop. When I received it, two of the links close to the face of the watch has a portion that looks like it oxidized after being scratched. I contemplated on returning it and requesting for another of the same watch, but when I checked back on their site, they no longer had any in stock. It's a minor defect, but I would have loved it even more had I received it in flawless condition.
However, by the end of the one year, the rose gold coating was scuffed at the wrist, FOUR crystals were missing (and each one costs $25 to replace), and the bezel was nicked at the edge. I think this compromised its water resistance, because I took it swimming (which should be fine, it being rated at 10 ATM), and moisture got inside. I took it to a watch store where they blowdried the moisture out, but the watch was hooped. It lasted 2 more weeks with steam constantly beaded under the bezel, and then stopped working. When opened up again, I saw that the battery had corroded and eaten away the entire inside of the watch.
My 4-year old Citizen Eco-Drive was purchased for less, has real diamonds instead of poorly glued crystals, hasn't lost its gold coating, and never requires a battery. This Michael Kors disappointment is manufactured by Fossil in China, so if you want a similarly gorgeous watch, why not just get a Fossil watch at a lower price point and receive the same quality?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm not sure if I got the authentic one. I had to get it fixed a month after purchasing it. Thought it just needed a battery change, but it was more than that. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Jolly Caminade
I love this watch! I bought it back in July and so far I haven't had any problems with it, it continues to keep good time. Read morePublished 2 months ago by amy jo york