Michael Kors Women's Runway Gold-Tone Watch MK5706
|Price:||$295.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Watch Attachment type: 3 Link Bracelet
- Watch battery type: 371 (battery included)
- Analog-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 45mm
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet
Bright crystals light up the logo-centered dial of this round Michael Kors watch forged from brilliant stainless steel.
With a striking, oversized logo, this Michael Kors Runway timepiece shines in gold-tone stainless steel. The classic round case shape is made perfectly feminine with a pave dial.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Japan
- ASIN: B00EBBJYOW
- Item model number: MK5706
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Michael Kors|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Item weight||11.04 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Purchased in May.
Key points that led me to this watch.
1. She really wanted an MK watch.
2. She had a large gold watch from target (Joking like it was a MK, calling it a "Baby MK") LOL
3. She is 5'7'' so i needed to pick a watch with a larger sized dial and band.
4. She has an iPhone to tell her what time it is.
5. Everyone knows that "Diamonds are a girl's best friend". Duh!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not good quality. I've had watch for not even a year and the color on bands fade. Do not buy.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is an awesome piece at a great price, my wife requested this item for our up coming 12th anniversary... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Rubes Gandhi