5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your receipt!
Published 9 months ago by Kiki Martini

3.0 out of 5 stars Straps give way
Great size, weight, well designed. However, after 2-3 months, the straps frayed badly. I kept trimming them, but the fraying got worse. Looked terrible. I mentioned this to a friend, she had the same bag and said hers got so bad with the fraying that she tossed it out. SAVE YOUR RECEIPT -- I didn't, unfortunately. Will not buy another MK purse. 😔
Published 5 months ago by Anne B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your receipt!, October 20, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's Large Kempton Shoulder - MKMKLK1305
I love Michael Kors. I love everything he has. I bought this and I love it. It's washable and easy care. It doesn't fade and if you spill anything on it or in it, you can easily wash it off with no damage to the easy clean exterior AND interior. It looks great and it has a flat bottom so it doesn't tip over when you fill it with diapers and plastic frogs and baby bottles and makeup cases. I use it for everything from baby stuff to evening stuff. It's a great bag to travel with because it zips up everywhere and it's lightweight, so you can stuff it with everything and zip it up and nothing will fall out. However, after about 4 months, you will notice the straps start to fray. Inside the purse there is an additional key anchor strap and even that started fraying after a while. There is a small border that is apparently glued on each side of the leather straps to keep it from fraying, but with regular use, the border will peel away and then the fraying begins. It looks like hair and gets progressively thicker with more use. The good news is that Micheal Kors has an excellent warranty policy. You can get the form online at their website and send your item to them with a $60 flat fee. If they can't fix it, they will replace it. Normally, if you keep your receipt the return policy for purses is 12 months, so you won't have to pay anything. I've noticed that newer purse models now have a substantial extra roll of leather around the straps right where you hold it, so I'm guessing they figured out the problem, but this model purse remains the same, so keep the receipt. I bought a Micheal Kors watch and because I wore it everywhere everyday, I subjected my beautiful watch to the most intense wear testing ever. Eventually the crystals kind of started falling out and then the time wasn't right. It was a beautiful watch and had a large enough face that I could actually read the time. Yes, and it was even waterproof. I sent it in to be repaired and I got a brand new watch back. My watch was 5 years old. I wore it all the time. Still do. Keep your receipts you won't be sorry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, July 11, 2013
The handbag is as described, the color is great, it goes with everything! perfect! Its 100% authentic, Thanks a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, inexpensive purse, August 30, 2013
Bought for my wife for our anniversary. Bought it in the nick of time because I got her a matching wallet before I got the purse

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, June 1, 2014
This bag is everything I was looking for! It holds a lot and is easy to clean. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 10, 2014
I purchased the kempton bag in black so it would match everything; I absolutely love it! Its a huge bag and I can fit all of my stuff in there and still have more room for other stuff! I like that it is a simple looking bag and will match with anything! It has plenty of pockets and zippered compartments and for the price, you really can't go wrong! Highly recommended :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 5, 2014
I love, love, love my Michael Kors bag. It's so perfect in so many ways. From the zipper closure to the many pockets inside. It holds everything that I need and then some.

3.0 out of 5 stars Straps give way, February 13, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, November 12, 2013
MN (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I'm so happy that I found this purse on sale. I've been waiting for the navy color to go on sale for over a year, but the price only rose by $10 in stores. $103.50 is a great price for a purse of this size and quality. It fits my laptop and books, and holds up well. I was worried that the handles would fray, but they're still in great shape.

Updated Review on 7/2/2014: I purchased this purse over 6 months ago from Watchsavings and my straps are still fine (no fraying). However, the fabric stains easily, so keep it off of the ground. Oxy Clean and water can get out most tough stains, but not oil, which is what stained my purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for shopping and travel, July 14, 2014
This tote is just what I expected. It is large but light, great for shopping and travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this bag~!, April 17, 2014
this bag is great! it has lots of pockets and its easy for me to stay organized. it cleans well and also has a nice clean look about it! i love it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›