Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Women's MK2256 Runway Watch With Brown Leather Wrap Band
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Gold/Tan|Change

on April 25, 2014
I ordered the "Michael Kors Women's MK2256 Runway Brown Watch." The watch came in a padded envelope without any Michael Kors packaging. Item description states watch has a brown leather band. The watch I received has a hideous orange, plastic band (clearly plastic as it was melted in one spot). I contacted the seller to ask how they were going to resolve it and was only offered an unintelligible excuse and a partial refund of $20.

I replied that a partial refund was not an acceptable solution as the watch was useless to me with the orange plastic band. The seller again responded, stating, "Hello,dear value customer,sorry for this. Recently,I have many pockages [sic] are controlled by the customer because the brand and battery watch.And we could not reship for you,you could not return it.If do it,we still don't receive it,and you still don't receive it too. For this,hope you could understand."

A refund of $20.00 was issued without my authorization. Clearly a bait-and-switch job as the seller is counting on the fact that it is not worth my time or money to ship the watch back to China. They were right. Lesson learned.
on May 1, 2014
Not only was the item a cheap knock off, it was the wrong color! The image and item description clearly showed a Michael Kors watch with a brown leather band. I received a fake MK with a cheap orange band. When I contacted the seller about it, he tried to convince me to keep the item since it was such a "good price." Completely unacceptable! He then admitted he could not send me the real item because he didn't have it. I asked for a full refund. He said he would only give me a partial refund, unless I returned the cheap watch back to him...in China! I refused to pay the shipping costs associated with returning an item he never should have sold me in the first place! And even if I was willing to, this seller has done nothing to make me believe he truly would refund me once he received the item back. He is completely untrustworthy. I had to ask Amazon to get involved, and filed an A to Z claim. Do no buy from this seller. You will lose your money.
44 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2015
Received yesterday and was nervously excited to open due to some reviews saying what they received was a fake. However, I've never had issues with Prime so I went for it. So happy I did because I love it! Priced awesome and exactly what I wanted. Packaged nicely and came in its box with booklet, tag and face protector. Love the watch- casual and chic.
review image review image review image
on July 29, 2015
I was very worried ordering this watch.
On the one hand it is very beautiful, exactly my girlfriend's taste and the price on Amazon is amazing.
On the other hand there are more than a few reviews here mentioning fake items and orange (non leather) bands.
I guess it's all bout the seller. I researched the seller before ordering it and I'm happy I did! (I can't mention the seller name here since Amazon does not allow it). The watch was mailed super fast and arrives exactly on time. It looks exactly as described, in the MK box, with the booklet inside and leather band.
on November 9, 2015
Lovely watch, this is the bigger face style and since it's heavy it does tend to spin on my arm a little. After a few months there is some black marking from the watch rubbing on the bottom band but you don't really notice it if it's sitting properly.
on January 23, 2014
This watch goes well at work or play, it is durable and I like the fact that the double strap fits comfortable. I was a little concerned at first but it fits nice. The delivery was fast and I ordered it a few days before Christmas because it was a late present for myself and arrived in time to go under my tree lol!
on March 6, 2014
This is a beautiful watch!! I love it. I was so happy when I got it. Shipped extremely fasted, got it well before the date it was suppose to arrive, Only down side is this watch is not for people with big wrists, I have small ones so it wasn't a problem for me.
on February 20, 2014
This watch is perfect! It looks so great on and can be worn with any outfit. Love the warm, brown leather with the gold. Also, the gold is toned down enough that it doesn't look like tacky, cheap gold. Very comfortable and functional. Extremely quick shipping, arrived five days earlier than expected.
on June 22, 2015
This watch was really nice. The quality was way nicer then I expected when it came in the mail. I had to return it because I have really small wrist, and the face of the watch was to big, and kept causing the watch to spin around on my wrist. :(
on January 15, 2014
This watch was beautiful! Well-made, loved the design and the watch face. The only issue I had was that I have a small wrist / arm, and the watch looked huge. It was also kind of a pain to fasten it, since you have to loop the leather strap around your wrist. Other than those two issues, which I found to be dealbreakers, the watch rocked. I do really recommend it for others.