Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Silver|Change

on August 20, 2012
This watch is great. I have very small wrists, so I didn't want a watch that was too bulky and had too many parts to it. I like how it's just a simple clock, no chronograph. The gold is just right and the size of it is perfect. I made this video, so you guys can see the color and size of the watch in person. I had five links taken out. I thought it was going to be too large for my arm, but honestly it looks perfect and would work for any one!
review image review image
22 comments|223 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2012
I was afraid it was too big for me since I have a very, very small and thin wrist. Turns out it looks great on! Love the look because it's so simple and clean. Came in the Michael Kors box and everything.
on April 4, 2015
Loved the watch when it arrived but after only two weeks the band is tarnished. I only wore it three times. It almost looks like the gold is peeling off of the band?
review image review image
on December 9, 2012
Was looking for a watch that was simple with classic lines and this did the trick! Gorgeous! Gets many compliments! Shipping was fast.
on April 22, 2013
I received the watch today and it is simply classic and beautiful!! It was too big for my small wrist so I went straight to a jeweler and had 3 links removed...now it fits perfectly!! I recommend this watch to anyone that is looking for a beautifully simple yet classic timepiece!
on October 6, 2013
I was a little nervous ordering this watch after reading the review that she was sent the wrong watch, but mine came and is exactly like the picture, with the Michael Kors box and a warranty, it's beautiful and I couldn't be happier!
on April 23, 2013
This watch is so beautiful and clean. It is the perfect size. It is large but not overwhelming. I highly recommend this watch. The only issue with buying it online vs. is at the store, is that I had to take it to a jeweler to get links taken out - not a big deal but cost me $10.
on February 18, 2015
Love it. Beautiful Simple. Classic. Stylish. I was a bit hesitant, having never paid for a "label" like this one before. Also, I have discovered that the size of "women's standard" is far from set. I bought an Anne Klein ceramic watch, "women's standard" wrist, and it was too small for me, and I am not a large woman. I ended up giving the watch to my daughter. But, I am keeping this one. It came in a beautiful box - I wish it had the the plastic piece set into the crown, and it came running, which makes me a bit uncomfortable. If the battery dies any time soon, I will know I got a return, or something. But, it fits beautifully - not to tight, or too loose. If you are a small (petite) woman, you may want to take out a link or two. But, for an average wrist like mine, you should be fine. Good purchase.
on March 27, 2015
Purchased for my daughter on her 18th birthday. She loves it. It looks classy and the perfect size. You won't be disappointed!
For all that are saying these are fake, my step-daughter has the exact same watch (her boyfriend bought it at Nordstrom) and they are and look exactly the same.
on January 9, 2016
My wife absolutely loves this. It is a very clean design which also features a sleek look. I would highly recommend this for any guy out there trying to please their wife. It goes with all her outfits, and she has no complains. Long term, we will have to wait and see how it goes. It does not offer a lot of extra features like some watches but sometimes what women look for in a watch is not even to tell time, just that it looks pretty. Well this one got my vote and my wife's vote, so your probably going to be OK.