4.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published on September 17, 2010 by lem5347

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch band broke
The watch band broke after wearing it only a few times and was not able to return it. Very disappointed.
Published 20 months ago by Lynn McConnell

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 17, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
I love my watch. When I first received it was too tight and I wasn't sure if I cared for the style and I was going to exchange it, but when I sent back to Savvy watch they could not accept the watch back because I wore it for a while and there were minor scratches. Since I could not exchange, Savvy Watch wanted to make sure that I was happy with my purchase so they ordered additional links for me and added them to the watch with no charge. Since I received the watch back I love it and get many compliments on it. Could not be happier now with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST WATCH EVER!, September 25, 2008
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
This watch caught my eye immediately while I was looking on line for a watch. I have received so many compliments on this watch. It goes with everything. Even when I wear silver, I am able to incorporate it into my outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent gift, February 13, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
My wife loved the Michael Kors watch.
I recommend as a gift to girlfriends/wife. ;-)

Alex

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch band broke, January 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and beautiful, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
I've had this watch for a year and a half, and wear it at least three days a week. I was afraid to drop so much money on a watch, but now I'm glad I did. The shade is a perfect tortoise, and it matches both brown and black. I like sparkle, but I don't want to look ostentatious. This watch is a great balance.

In the time that I've had it, I've banged it up against some pretty hard stuff, dropped it multiple times, and accidentally pulled the little pin all the way out. It still ticks just like it's brand new. The glass has minimal scratches, and the band's multiple colors hide any dents or dings I've added. The gold has held up over time, and still looks the same shade as the day I bought the watch. The only place that's showing any major wear is the small gold bar at the clasp that says Michael Kors and faces outward. It has some scratches on it, and the gold is finally wearing down to show the stainless steel underneath. It's so minimal that no one even notices but me.

If you're on the fence about buying a fancy watch, and think that it's a little pricey, I would recommend doing it. The money I've saved on cheaper watches over the past year and a half adds up the price of this watch. So glad I bought it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tortoiseshell Watch, June 15, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
This watch was delivered and was exactly as advertised. I, however, did not like the size - it was too small for me. I am currently wearing men's watches at leas 45 mm.

More important to me than the product was the service provided by Savvy when I contact them for return information. Upon completion of my return to them, I was given a full refund, and was not charged for shipping. In addition, the credit to my account was received the same day the watch was received. I would not hesitate to do busy with Savvy in the future!

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
It wasn't the same watch I was expecting.it doesn't look like new. Less worth than what I have paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, March 4, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
Love this watch! It goes well with casual clothes and is even glitzy for night time.
Great price too! Very lightweight and pretty detailing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, September 2, 2011
Antonio Furlan (São Paulo, Brazil) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
Excellent product, it's a very fine watch, I gave it to my wife on her birthday and she just loved it! I recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful!!! I love it!!!, December 18, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
This watch is a must! It's so pretty and goes with everything. It's not too big and it's very fashionable. I originally bought the mother of pearl color (which is also pretty) and then I exchanged it for the tortoiseshell one because it had a much richer look. The band was definitely too big so I had to have some of the links removed. If you're debating whether or not to get-- get it! You will not go wrong, it's definitely worth it.

Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch