4.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Published on September 17, 2010 by lem5347

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch band broke
The watch band broke after wearing it only a few times and was not able to return it. Very disappointed.
Published on January 10, 2013 by Lynn McConnell

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 17, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
I love my watch. When I first received it was too tight and I wasn't sure if I cared for the style and I was going to exchange it, but when I sent back to Savvy watch they could not accept the watch back because I wore it for a while and there were minor scratches. Since I could not exchange, Savvy Watch wanted to make sure that I was happy with my purchase so they ordered additional links for me and added them to the watch with no charge. Since I received the watch back I love it and get many compliments on it. Could not be happier now with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST WATCH EVER!, September 25, 2008
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
This watch caught my eye immediately while I was looking on line for a watch. I have received so many compliments on this watch. It goes with everything. Even when I wear silver, I am able to incorporate it into my outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent gift, February 13, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
My wife loved the Michael Kors watch.
I recommend as a gift to girlfriends/wife. ;-)

Alex

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing the logo, July 2, 2012
Fabio M. Santos "Fabio Melo" (Rio de Janeiro, RJ Brazil) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
Nice watch but the MK logo on the dial is dim, under most angles you can barely see it, looks like something is missing in the dials design.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch band broke, January 10, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste!, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
Just like a previous reviewer, I purchased the MK quartz brown dial with tortoiseshell bracelet for my daughter for Christmas. She has worn it since the first day, but it has stopped at least 4 times since then. So, because it came from an "outside seller" Amazon will not replace the watch, just refund the purchase. This means I have paid for the watch and shipping and paid a jeweler to remove links on a watch that I am now sending back. Then, I have to re-order and pay shipping again. I will not, like the other reviewer, buy a battery for a brand new watch. I would not take the chance that the battery is the problem and then throw that money away, too. I will buy from somewhere else that will replace it if there is a problem. I also blame the seller for selling a watch with a run down battery, but think Amazon could have been more help. I have never had a problem with them before, but will no longer order from Amazon unless it is something directly from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and beautiful, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
I've had this watch for a year and a half, and wear it at least three days a week. I was afraid to drop so much money on a watch, but now I'm glad I did. The shade is a perfect tortoise, and it matches both brown and black. I like sparkle, but I don't want to look ostentatious. This watch is a great balance.

In the time that I've had it, I've banged it up against some pretty hard stuff, dropped it multiple times, and accidentally pulled the little pin all the way out. It still ticks just like it's brand new. The glass has minimal scratches, and the band's multiple colors hide any dents or dings I've added. The gold has held up over time, and still looks the same shade as the day I bought the watch. The only place that's showing any major wear is the small gold bar at the clasp that says Michael Kors and faces outward. It has some scratches on it, and the gold is finally wearing down to show the stainless steel underneath. It's so minimal that no one even notices but me.

If you're on the fence about buying a fancy watch, and think that it's a little pricey, I would recommend doing it. The money I've saved on cheaper watches over the past year and a half adds up the price of this watch. So glad I bought it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful!!! I love it!!!, December 18, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
This watch is a must! It's so pretty and goes with everything. It's not too big and it's very fashionable. I originally bought the mother of pearl color (which is also pretty) and then I exchanged it for the tortoiseshell one because it had a much richer look. The band was definitely too big so I had to have some of the links removed. If you're debating whether or not to get-- get it! You will not go wrong, it's definitely worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE how this, August 23, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
I LOVE how this watch looks and always got compliments when I wore it. Unfortunately, I have bought the same watch two times and each time the band cracked (where the band attaches to the face). I've taken each to jewelry/watch repair shops and it's not really repairable (they can add an epoxy but it only lasts a couple of months). I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary when wearing it; just everyday activities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, March 4, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch (Watch)
Love this watch! It goes well with casual clothes and is even glitzy for night time.
Great price too! Very lightweight and pretty detailing.

Michael Kors Women's MK5038 Ritz Tortoise Watch