Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on September 17, 2010
I love my watch. When I first received it was too tight and I wasn't sure if I cared for the style and I was going to exchange it, but when I sent back to Savvy watch they could not accept the watch back because I wore it for a while and there were minor scratches. Since I could not exchange, Savvy Watch wanted to make sure that I was happy with my purchase so they ordered additional links for me and added them to the watch with no charge. Since I received the watch back I love it and get many compliments on it. Could not be happier now with my purchase.
0Comment40 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 25, 2008
This watch caught my eye immediately while I was looking on line for a watch. I have received so many compliments on this watch. It goes with everything. Even when I wear silver, I am able to incorporate it into my outfit.
11 comment36 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2012
Nice watch but the MK logo on the dial is dim, under most angles you can barely see it, looks like something is missing in the dials design.
review image review image review image
0Comment19 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2010
My wife loved the Michael Kors watch.
I recommend as a gift to girlfriends/wife. ;-)

Alex
on January 10, 2013
The watch band broke after wearing it only a few times and was not able to return it. Very disappointed.
on January 9, 2012
Just like a previous reviewer, I purchased the MK quartz brown dial with tortoiseshell bracelet for my daughter for Christmas. She has worn it since the first day, but it has stopped at least 4 times since then. So, because it came from an "outside seller" Amazon will not replace the watch, just refund the purchase. This means I have paid for the watch and shipping and paid a jeweler to remove links on a watch that I am now sending back. Then, I have to re-order and pay shipping again. I will not, like the other reviewer, buy a battery for a brand new watch. I would not take the chance that the battery is the problem and then throw that money away, too. I will buy from somewhere else that will replace it if there is a problem. I also blame the seller for selling a watch with a run down battery, but think Amazon could have been more help. I have never had a problem with them before, but will no longer order from Amazon unless it is something directly from them.
11 comment16 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 23, 2014
I LOVE how this watch looks and always got compliments when I wore it. Unfortunately, I have bought the same watch two times and each time the band cracked (where the band attaches to the face). I've taken each to jewelry/watch repair shops and it's not really repairable (they can add an epoxy but it only lasts a couple of months). I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary when wearing it; just everyday activities.
on December 18, 2010
This watch is a must! It's so pretty and goes with everything. It's not too big and it's very fashionable. I originally bought the mother of pearl color (which is also pretty) and then I exchanged it for the tortoiseshell one because it had a much richer look. The band was definitely too big so I had to have some of the links removed. If you're debating whether or not to get-- get it! You will not go wrong, it's definitely worth it.
on May 9, 2012
Bought this for my wife and she loves it! The case itself seems really durable, but I'm skeptical about how well this band will hold up since it seems REALLY cheap. You'd think that a watch that retails for $225 would have a metal band, but I guess Michael Kors disagrees. I'll update on how it holds up in the future.
on June 15, 2010
This watch was delivered and was exactly as advertised. I, however, did not like the size - it was too small for me. I am currently wearing men's watches at leas 45 mm.

More important to me than the product was the service provided by Savvy when I contact them for return information. Upon completion of my return to them, I was given a full refund, and was not charged for shipping. In addition, the credit to my account was received the same day the watch was received. I would not hesitate to do busy with Savvy in the future!
33 comments27 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse