Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on September 17, 2010
I love my watch. When I first received it was too tight and I wasn't sure if I cared for the style and I was going to exchange it, but when I sent back to Savvy watch they could not accept the watch back because I wore it for a while and there were minor scratches. Since I could not exchange, Savvy Watch wanted to make sure that I was happy with my purchase so they ordered additional links for me and added them to the watch with no charge. Since I received the watch back I love it and get many compliments on it. Could not be happier now with my purchase.
on September 25, 2008
This watch caught my eye immediately while I was looking on line for a watch. I have received so many compliments on this watch. It goes with everything. Even when I wear silver, I am able to incorporate it into my outfit.
on July 2, 2012
Nice watch but the MK logo on the dial is dim, under most angles you can barely see it, looks like something is missing in the dials design.
review image review image review image
on February 13, 2010
My wife loved the Michael Kors watch.
I recommend as a gift to girlfriends/wife. ;-)

Alex
on January 10, 2013
The watch band broke after wearing it only a few times and was not able to return it. Very disappointed.
on August 23, 2014
I LOVE how this watch looks and always got compliments when I wore it. Unfortunately, I have bought the same watch two times and each time the band cracked (where the band attaches to the face). I've taken each to jewelry/watch repair shops and it's not really repairable (they can add an epoxy but it only lasts a couple of months). I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary when wearing it; just everyday activities.
on January 9, 2012
Just like a previous reviewer, I purchased the MK quartz brown dial with tortoiseshell bracelet for my daughter for Christmas. She has worn it since the first day, but it has stopped at least 4 times since then. So, because it came from an "outside seller" Amazon will not replace the watch, just refund the purchase. This means I have paid for the watch and shipping and paid a jeweler to remove links on a watch that I am now sending back. Then, I have to re-order and pay shipping again. I will not, like the other reviewer, buy a battery for a brand new watch. I would not take the chance that the battery is the problem and then throw that money away, too. I will buy from somewhere else that will replace it if there is a problem. I also blame the seller for selling a watch with a run down battery, but think Amazon could have been more help. I have never had a problem with them before, but will no longer order from Amazon unless it is something directly from them.
on May 9, 2012
Bought this for my wife and she loves it! The case itself seems really durable, but I'm skeptical about how well this band will hold up since it seems REALLY cheap. You'd think that a watch that retails for $225 would have a metal band, but I guess Michael Kors disagrees. I'll update on how it holds up in the future.
on August 19, 2014
I received it superfast, earlier than promised by a full day; that in itself is a plus. Additionally, I love the look of it, it is elegantly subdued and yet fetching. It combines perfectly with sport and formal wear, and what's more, it has the look of a boyfriend watch but is definitely a ladies' piece, not too small and not too big. Also, it is not heavy. The only thing that I would point out is that the calendar info is so tiny that it's hard to see it at plain sight, but that is absolutely minor and can be worked out somehow. Especially noteworthy is that the hands of the watch are so wide and visible against the dial. This is what I take into account when buying a watch, you have to "see" the time right away without squinting or inclining your wrist one way or the other. Just today I had three links taken off from the strap and was able to finally wear it for the first time.
on March 28, 2014
its nice to have a watch that is a little different from the metal ones that I have always had. The face of this watch is a bit larger than most, which took a little getting used to, but now that I have, I love it. I get compliments on it often.

On my wrist, the watch fit, but was a little snug, it allowed for no movement on my wrist so ordered two extra links from Michael Kors via phone (it cost just under $5.00) I ended up only needing one link, and had a local jeweler put in on this watch for $2.00