5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect on all counts.
Published on February 22, 2011 by AngelinaJ

1.0 out of 5 stars If it seems to good to be true.....
I had been checking out this particular Kors watch online for awhile. I was tempted to purchase from
Published 15 months ago by Truthseeker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect on all counts., February 22, 2011
I ordered this watch after having problems in recent months with a rash that I was getting from any metal-banded watches that I wore. I wanted something ceramic or resin and found this one. I figured that the color would go with anything, so I ordered it. When it arrived, it was even prettier than I'd hoped, and more neutral-colored even than the photo showed. On my MacBook screen it had a slightly pinkish hue--in reality it was more of a marbled beige-ish color with yellow gold clasp and trim on the face. The mother-of-pearl face is so nice...and it has glow-in-the-dark hands that will make it perfect at night. I love the chronograph-look and this watch makes it look elegant as well as functional.

Something else I found really nice was that when it arrived, it had been set to my time zone, the day, month and day of the week had already been set perfectly. I didn't have to fool around with anything (well, it was about 3 minutes behind the time on my clock, but who's counting? *smile* Easy fix.) and all I had to do was to take out 3 links for it to fit my wrist. The seller was fantastic (Certified Watch Store on Amazon).

If there was a complaint at all, it would be to UPS, who, although they got it here really fast, allowed the outer packaging to be squashed somewhat. Fortunately the watch itself was packaged safely inside its own hard-sided watch-box, and was unharmed. (UPS and I have this love-hate relationship. I LOVE the speed at which I get things but HATE that the boxes are usually absolutely filthy with dust/dirt and often rather squashed or torn. Fortunately, rarely is anything damaged inside the boxes.)

I would definitely recommend this watch. It's a little on the large side as far as the watch face, but the band isn't too huge and that big face makes it easy to tell the time without having to work at defining where the hands are. It is feminine, elegant and would go with either something fairly dressy or downright casual. I really love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful in the photo, drop dead gorgeous on my wrist!, December 28, 2008
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5039 Ritz Horn Watch (Watch)
Sometimes you need a watch that makes a statement in a the same way a shoe needs to not interrupt an outfit, more like blending with your skin. However, it does not go unnoticed! The picture does not show the beautiful crystals around the face. The horn is the perfect sheen. Keep in mind this is a chunkier watch and my daughter is very petite. To be able to carry off this stylish and fun accessory can sometimes look like a five year old playing with moms jewelry. But, alas, Michael Kor's never fails to deliver a beautiful timepiece. Anyone wondering how to update with the chunkier styles should start here!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, January 21, 2011
I have wanted this watch for so long and finally got it this Christmas and it is so great. The color, the quality and pretty much everything else about it too! I have had many compliments because it is such a unique color. Highly suggest!

1.0 out of 5 stars If it seems to good to be true....., July 11, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5039 Ritz Horn Watch (Watch)
department store, however the price there is $225. So I researched and of course Amazon is $160. I was thrilled I went to the department store over the fourth tried it on just to see if it was really what I wanted. I looooved it, exactly my style. I went to my amazon app and ordered as I walked in the mall. I counted down the days for arrival, so pleased with saving $75 I knew I had a AWESOME deal. The box was waiting for me on my steps, I rushed in got the scissors and opened the box. I saw the dark brown Micheal Kors box, I opened it and took the watch out, placed it on my wrist and immediately knew I had been DUPED!
This DEAL was a DUD! FAKE! FRAUD! PHONY! The weight of the watch sent by Zenbuy was lighter, the Micheal Kors name on the face was too thin and the E and A seemed to merge together. The face and hands were slightly larger,the crown pulled out to easily,and the side had a scratch and felt like a softer material. It was obvious it was not authentic mainly because I had tried the watch from the department store on a couple of days before and everything looked and felt of better quality. I went to the department store and purchased the watch and came home to compare. The differences are slight, where if you had never seen or felt the watch before ordering online one might be fooled into believing it was authentic. However, I encourage you to research first. The price of this phony watch is too steep to even consider keeping. It really should be $35 and identified as a duplicate or designer like. Fortunately Amazon has free returns on this item, I immediately boxed it and shipped back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed!, October 13, 2010
I just got my Michael Kors 2 weeks ago and I can't take it off! I'm so in love with it!!!
It's a really beautiful watch. It's not too big and is very light!

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of bait and switch!!!, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5039 Ritz Horn Watch (Watch)
Watches 4 you? How about Bait and Switch 4 You? I would've rated zero stars if that option was available. Ordered and received this watch on time before Christmas for my wife. That part was fine. After opening the Amazon box I noticed the watch was placed in a Michael Kors box then in a plain white box. I assumed this was possibly standard operating procedure. As I inspected the outside of the white box I noticed two bar code stickers on the bottom; one on top of the other. When I carefully removed the top sticker I was shocked to see the label "used, like new" on the sticker that was covered. I immediately reviewed my invoice online and confirmed I'd purchased and PAID for a NEW watch. Called Amazon customer service. They were great about the situation. Had to send back the watch that was a Christmas present. I guess it goes to show there are unscrupulous vendors that slip past Amazon's watchful eye...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased..!!!, March 4, 2011
It's very well made and beautiful material..ahmm..the color looks great, it matches lots of different outfits. My girlfriend likes how it shines every time she moves her wrist and it's the perfect size..it's not subtle, but it's not flashy..it's PERFECT..!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, February 23, 2011
A Kid's Review
I ordered this watch on friday & received it on wednesday. WOW! AMAZING! This watch is everything I hoped it would be & way way way more. Im not a watch person but I just had to have this one. Its the perfect watch for me. And! I received it in record time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 27, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5039 Ritz Horn Watch (Watch)
First the good. The supplier did a good job, prompt and watch was in good condition on arrival.
This was to be a birthday gift for my wife. The picture on my computer looked beautiful, the close up better yet. This is my opinion after looking at the watch up close and then looking closely at the list of materials the watch is made of vs the selling price, especially the list price which some people actually pay. According to the list of materials, even the bezel is made of plastic. The price seemed very unfair so we returned it, my wife never even wearing it once. This watch is near weightless so you won't even know you are wearing it which could be a plus for some people.
With that disappointment we shopped at an outlets mall for a hands on watch purchase instead this time. According to the sales person at the Fossel Store, the same company makes both and many others with different names. They had many brands including Michael Kors watches and looked at them too. I asked about battery life. The sales person said if a non Michael Kors battery was used the warranty would be voided. That was a shock and seemed an illegal demand. Also the leather box was $6.50 extra and if you want a copy of the warranty the customer has to get it on the Internet if you don't buy the $6.50 box. Who wants the box anyway! I have a few in the drawer now and are useless. Discount the watch and keep the fancy box.
I want to thank Amazon for always making shopping there such an exceptional experience, especially if you have to return a product for a legitimate reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars A stunning watch..., July 30, 2008
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5039 Ritz Horn Watch (Watch)
This watch is even more beautiful in person. I would highly recommend it. Have only had it for a short period of time, but have already received numerous compliments on it. Slightly large, but looks great on tan skin.

Michael Kors Women's MK5039 Ritz Horn Watch