4.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves this watch
My wife loves this watch. I particularly like the ceramic band. It is black in the photos... and it does appear mostly black in reality... but with a very appealing silvery-graphite-gray shine to it that appears when held at the right angle in the light.
Published 23 months ago by JLJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad buy
I brought the Womens Watch MK5162 from Gift Galeria in April and only recently started waering the watch. It was suppose to be water resistant yet my watch keeps on getting water condensation in it. For the amount that this watch cost it should not have this problem, even on cheaper watches. I love the watch but its useless if I cannot see due to the condensation.Oh I...
Published on May 19, 2012 by B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves this watch, January 17, 2013
JLJ (Orlando, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5162 Black Ceramic Runway Watch (Watch)
It is a large diameter watch for a woman's wrist... but she loves it. The photos really do not do it justice. It has a bold and classy look... like a black stretch limo... that transcends the photographs seen online. I might describe it as "oversized yet understated elegance".

I also bought my wife the same model of watch, but in all-white ceramic... and that one is nice also... but this all-black one is even more impressive in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, May 23, 2011
My fiance purchased this watch, and even though its billed as a "ladies" watch it works just as well for men. We really like the black dial with white accents, he has gotten many compliments on his watch since purchasing. The watch is a very high quality as well. Would highly recommend purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 3, 2014
Absolutely gorgeous watch. Perfect quality. Feel real and heavy which I love. The ceramic looks so perfect. I used this word again.. because the watch really is perfect! Worth the money 100%.

5.0 out of 5 stars and it's a great watch., July 2, 2014
I also have this in white, and it's a great watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars broken glass, June 10, 2014
I received the product with broken glass in the upper left hand. Now I'm in Brazil and I can not return the product without paying the fee for reference. Would have received in perfect condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shiny Black, Not Matte, May 13, 2014
I was a little surprised to see a shiny finish rather than matte black like the picture looks. If you search the watch under google images you can get a better representation of how it looks. I'm going to keep it but would've rather had matte black. I love MK watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's watch as well!!!, March 19, 2014
I purchased this watch from Nordstrom Rack for less than Amazon is selling it for. I absolutely love it. I get compliments on it all the time and it looks very sexy. I love the stop watch feature and that it has 24 time.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT WATCH, January 18, 2014
Looks good, gets compliments, goes with many things I currently wear. Sturdy weight but not TOO heavy, easy to read dial. Wear almost everyday to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY!!, January 7, 2014
I LOVE THIS WATCH. As a lady I like watches. I have many of different sizes. I SO LOVED MICHAEL KORS WATCHES. I waited and checked many times before the price dropped. I scooped it up then, IT WAS TOO LARGE FOR MY 6 AND A HALF WRIST, BUT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TAKE IT TO BELKS WHO TOOK OUT A FEW LINKS FREE OF CHARGE. It is HEAVIER than the rubberized stainless steel band in his line. It is comfortable on my wrist. I have had compliments many recognizing the brand. I am so happy I with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch box with no watch inside, November 11, 2013
When the item arrived there was no watch inside the watch box. I bought this watch for my wife's birthday. Now I have nothing to give her. Amazon is working to refund my money however when I purchased this product it was about $30 cheaper. Now if I do reorder from Zenbuy it is more expensive. I also don't trust that I will receive it. They are the only ones that sell this watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›