Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 17, 2013
My wife loves this watch. I particularly like the ceramic band. It is black in the photos... and it does appear mostly black in reality... but with a very appealing silvery-graphite-gray shine to it that appears when held at the right angle in the light.
It is a large diameter watch for a woman's wrist... but she loves it. The photos really do not do it justice. It has a bold and classy look... like a black stretch limo... that transcends the photographs seen online. I might describe it as "oversized yet understated elegance".

I also bought my wife the same model of watch, but in all-white ceramic... and that one is nice also... but this all-black one is even more impressive in my opinion.
on May 23, 2011
My fiance purchased this watch, and even though its billed as a "ladies" watch it works just as well for men. We really like the black dial with white accents, he has gotten many compliments on his watch since purchasing. The watch is a very high quality as well. Would highly recommend purchasing.
on May 21, 2015
It wasn't in the best shape when I recieved it. Very dirty, slightly smudged and scratched. Although it came in time and looks nice it just wasn't what I expected as far as a luxury watch. It's technically a Women's watch but passes off as too Unisex
on January 7, 2014
I LOVE THIS WATCH. As a lady I like watches. I have many of different sizes. I SO LOVED MICHAEL KORS WATCHES. I waited and checked many times before the price dropped. I scooped it up then, IT WAS TOO LARGE FOR MY 6 AND A HALF WRIST, BUT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TAKE IT TO BELKS WHO TOOK OUT A FEW LINKS FREE OF CHARGE. It is HEAVIER than the rubberized stainless steel band in his line. It is comfortable on my wrist. I have had compliments many recognizing the brand. I am so happy I with this purchase.
on May 13, 2014
I was a little surprised to see a shiny finish rather than matte black like the picture looks. If you search the watch under google images you can get a better representation of how it looks. I'm going to keep it but would've rather had matte black. I love MK watches.
on June 1, 2012
My wife fell in love with this watch when we were in Las Vegas and really wanted it. I checked Amazon when we got home and got it for her for Christmas for much less than it goes for in stores. Product was brand new and appears to be identical to the ones in the store.
on May 19, 2012
I brought the Womens Watch MK5162 from Gift Galeria in April and only recently started waering the watch. It was suppose to be water resistant yet my watch keeps on getting water condensation in it. For the amount that this watch cost it should not have this problem, even on cheaper watches. I love the watch but its useless if I cannot see due to the condensation.Oh I would like to say that I only wear it when I go out so very little contact with water.
on July 18, 2013
I've wanted an all black watch for a while and this Michael Kors is perfect! I've had it for about two weeks now and after I took some links out so that it fit my wrist I've been wearing it all the time. It's got a great black/metallic finish and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. All around, I'm happy with the purchase!
on February 18, 2013
This watch is beautiful. It is better looking in person then on the web. It is elegant and high end. I know I will have this watch for many years to come. If you are on the fence do not be it is worth every penny.
on November 17, 2012
This watch looks great and I'm certain my wife will love it. Just received it today and it is worth the purchase. Will probably be purchasing another one soon because of the lovely styles that they offer.