5.0 out of 5 stars Adore!!!
Published on June 27, 2011 by K. Fuhr

2.0 out of 5 stars Great....for a while
Published on September 26, 2011 by amyrebecca

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore!!!, June 27, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5165 Silver Blair Watch (Watch)
About a half a year ago, I saw someone wearing a watch and fell in love. I coveted that watch for the past 6 months and hinted incessantly to my husband that he should get it for me for every hallmark holiday I could think of. A few weeks ago, while exchanging something at Macy's for him, I looked around to see if the watch was there and it was. I tried it on and was convinced that that was the one I wanted...no question in my mind. But while sitting at my computer one day, I thought to check the price on Amazon and found it was much better. I anxiously awaited my birthday in July hoping perhaps I'd finally get it. I did check Amazon to make certain there weren't any other watches I liked better...although I did save a couple others to my cart, I wasn't sold on them and was certain I'd stick with my original love. I came across this one (MK5165) but wasn't impressed and didn't bother to save it. In the meantime, the hubby had a gift card to Macy's and was kind enough to send me to Macy's to find my watch for my birthday. I immediately went to the counter that contained the one I'd wanted since last year but thought to look for the others I'd seen on Amazon. When I saw the MK5165 in person, I had to stop. I was no longer convinced about the other one. I tried both on and found the other one looked slightly juvenile whereas the MK5165 looked more sophisticated. I feared I would tire of the one I'd originally wanted but the Michael Kors seemed more timeless. A passerby stopped and asked if I needed an opinion and I accepted. He felt the same as I did...the Kors was the way to go. And so I went with this watch (the MK5165) and I am ecstatic over my purchase. It's the perfect size and has just the right amount of bling. I have tiny wrists but I'm tall so I feel it suits me well. If I hadn't had the gift card, I would have totally gotten it from Amazon...they consistently offer the best prices around!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great....for a while, September 26, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5165 Silver Blair Watch (Watch)
I've had this watch since May, and I love the look and feel of it. However, a couple weeks ago two of the small crystals fell out around the outside of the watch, then last week consdensation starting forming on the inside! Granted, it was hot and humid where I was, but I never wore it in the pool or anything like that (even though it's supposed to be water resistant anyways). For the price of this watch, it should really last longer than a couple months. Dissappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 13, 2010
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5165 Silver Blair Watch (Watch)
brought this watch 3 days ago. I was planning on buying another Michael Kors watch since I loved the first one my boyfriend got me. At first I wasnt planning on buying this particular watch but the design and everything else captivated me to it.

1.I have small wrists, and the watch looks fairly big on my wrists but it doesnt look bad at all.
2. The diamonds on it arent too big or too small.
3. Its fairly heavy.
4. The only feature I wish it had was the date which the other michael kors watch I had told me
5. Perfect.

I receive so many compliments from it everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, great price on Amazon, November 4, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5165 Silver Blair Watch (Watch)
This is a beautiful watch and really great quality as well. Goes with everything and I get lots of compliments. I was a little worried about the rhinestones falling out with repeated wear, but so far everything still looks like the day I bought it. Definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE...ALOT!!, August 4, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5165 Silver Blair Watch (Watch)
This was my first watch for the year (bought 4 months ago)...and I love it!!
Has a nice weight to it...and stands out from other chrono watches out there.
It's has a nice shiny face/body and I get many compliments when I wear it.
Once again...thank you Amazon...good price...great watch!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Only ok, March 31, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5165 Silver Blair Watch (Watch)
Unfortunately some of the fake diamonds started to fall out after the first month. Other than that it is a beautiful watch. My girlfriends loves it. Just hoping for a lil better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this watch!, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5165 Silver Blair Watch (Watch)
Love this watch! Authentic!!! Came in Michael Kors box with tags. Gorgeous, huge(the way I like it), and girly! Love!

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5165 Silver Blair Watch (Watch)
So gorgeous. Love wearing it.
I get a lot of compliments about how stunning it is. Once I had a couple links taken out it fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 2, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5165 Silver Blair Watch (Watch)
Absolutely love this watch!!! It is stylish and looks amazing. I get lots of compliments on it, and ear it often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, September 13, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5165 Silver Blair Watch (Watch)
My wife loves her new watch and the price was better than any other place I looked on the web.

Michael Kors Women's MK5165 Silver Blair Watch