Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Women's Blair Silver-Tone Watch MK5165
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on June 27, 2011
About a half a year ago, I saw someone wearing a watch and fell in love. I coveted that watch for the past 6 months and hinted incessantly to my husband that he should get it for me for every hallmark holiday I could think of. A few weeks ago, while exchanging something at Macy's for him, I looked around to see if the watch was there and it was. I tried it on and was convinced that that was the one I wanted...no question in my mind. But while sitting at my computer one day, I thought to check the price on Amazon and found it was much better. I anxiously awaited my birthday in July hoping perhaps I'd finally get it. I did check Amazon to make certain there weren't any other watches I liked better...although I did save a couple others to my cart, I wasn't sold on them and was certain I'd stick with my original love. I came across this one (MK5165) but wasn't impressed and didn't bother to save it. In the meantime, the hubby had a gift card to Macy's and was kind enough to send me to Macy's to find my watch for my birthday. I immediately went to the counter that contained the one I'd wanted since last year but thought to look for the others I'd seen on Amazon. When I saw the MK5165 in person, I had to stop. I was no longer convinced about the other one. I tried both on and found the other one looked slightly juvenile whereas the MK5165 looked more sophisticated. I feared I would tire of the one I'd originally wanted but the Michael Kors seemed more timeless. A passerby stopped and asked if I needed an opinion and I accepted. He felt the same as I did...the Kors was the way to go. And so I went with this watch (the MK5165) and I am ecstatic over my purchase. It's the perfect size and has just the right amount of bling. I have tiny wrists but I'm tall so I feel it suits me well. If I hadn't had the gift card, I would have totally gotten it from Amazon...they consistently offer the best prices around!
on December 29, 2014
My daughter fell in love with the watch. There is nothing bad we can say! It's beautiful and sturdy. We did have to get two links taken out because it runs big but other than that it is perfect!
review image
on September 26, 2011
I've had this watch since May, and I love the look and feel of it. However, a couple weeks ago two of the small crystals fell out around the outside of the watch, then last week consdensation starting forming on the inside! Granted, it was hot and humid where I was, but I never wore it in the pool or anything like that (even though it's supposed to be water resistant anyways). For the price of this watch, it should really last longer than a couple months. Dissappointing.
on April 29, 2014
Love this watch! Authentic!!! Came in Michael Kors box with tags. Gorgeous, huge(the way I like it), and girly! Love!
on February 13, 2015
Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I couldn't be happier! I am a huge fan of MK and the quality of this watch only makes me more so!!! It is a heavier watch to wear, but that is what I expected by the size of it and Exactly what I wanted! It shipped super fast! I was also expecting when I ordered that I would need links taken out (I have pretty small wrists) and my jeweler took care of that without a problem! So Excited to flaunt this baby! ;)
on April 7, 2015
Beautiful watch! I bought two Michael Kors watches, and they are wonderful. They are a large sized watch, more along the size of a man's watch. So pretty and well made, I get a ton of compliments when I wear them.
on February 26, 2014
I mean I love this watch, I wear this everywhere I do. It is a great size, and been one of my favorite items I've purchased on amazon. I've seen the same watch at the store and it was even more then on here, I bought this at first I thought I was going to be unlucky and it wasn't going to work but after having it for about 2 years I'm so happy that I own it! I love it and satisfied with my purchase!! :)
on November 4, 2012
This is a beautiful watch and really great quality as well. Goes with everything and I get lots of compliments. I was a little worried about the rhinestones falling out with repeated wear, but so far everything still looks like the day I bought it. Definitely recommend!
on June 3, 2015
I love this watch -- it's really beautiful -- but it only worked for about four months after I got it. I had the battery replaced, and that was not the problem. My jeweler sent it away to see how much it would cost to fix it and said $146, which was more than I paid for it. With that track record, I don't think I can order another one.
on September 9, 2014
I am very happy with this beautiful new watch. The first one I ordered was way too large, but this one is just right. I've already received compliments on it because it is eye catching with its subtle sparkles and shiny finish.