5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Published on March 18, 2011 by S. Toliver

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch but......
This watch is gorgeous, however it's so large and heavy, it actually hurt my wrist. Unfortunately, there was no way I could wear it, and returned it to the seller. The seller (Gift Galeria) is great...very easy and pleasant to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him again.
Published on January 3, 2012 by A. Wilkenfeld

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 18, 2011
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5308 White Ceramic Glitz Watch (Watch)
I received this watch today and i can not take my eyes off of it. The mother of pearl face is beautiful and the ceramic band has an irredescent look to it. The face is large but not huge. The crystals sparkle like crazy. One additional thing, I like how the ceramic covers the entire watch and not just the face and the band. The watch has a date marker but it's too small for me to read the date. Additionally, I have a small wrist and did not have to have any links removed. It is simply beautiful and I am very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch with great bling!, January 11, 2011
A. Dunne (Roanoke, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This watch is just beautiful. The ceramic bracelet and pave bezel make the watch standout. I couldn't be happier with this watch. I gave this as a gift and would definitely do it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A stunning beautiful timepiece, February 28, 2011
Had this lovely watch on St Valentines Day 2011 whilst holidaying in St Thomas (USVI). I love wearing it as it looks fabulous whatever you wear it with. Just a reminder to wearers to take extra care not to bash the ceramic bracelet against anything as the links can easily break, although you can order spare links to keep as spares. A stunning timepiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Satisfied!!!, May 27, 2011
I bought a similar watch for my daughter a year ago at a department store and paid top dollar. This purchase was for my wife. Same quality product and saved a bunch of $$. Buy with confidence!

5.0 out of 5 stars michael kors watch, May 16, 2011
Lisa Douglas (West Palm Beach, FL, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch for my daugher's 18th birthday. She absolutely loves it. She had wanted it for Christmas after seeing it in the dept stores, and I was able to get it thru Amazon for $100 less. It is a beautiful watch and the quality is worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 26, 2012
Sonia (San Juan, Puerto Rico, United States) - See all my reviews
Beautiful trendy watch at affordable price. Looks nice even on small wrists like mine. Keeps looking good with easy care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 16, 2012
I have been wanting this watch for so long! I finally got it at a fantastic price, shipping was timely, the product arrived in great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars GET IT!, April 13, 2012
This watch is beyond gorgeous and I got it ridiculously cheap through Amazon. I thought the face was going to be too large but it is just right. It is not too heavy either. I also thought it may be too "blingy" (which I didn't want--when I had first showed it to him online, my boyfriend said it looked like a watch a rapper would own haha) but it's not at all. I had to have a couple links removed but I have very, very small wrists. I cannot take my eyes off of it, it was an early college graduation present to myself and I couldn't be any happier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love this watch, January 10, 2012
My husband bought this for me for my birthday. I could not be more pleased with his selection. There was another similar watch that I had my eye on that cost twice as much but this one looks way better. I cannot believe how classy this one is. It is definitely a good everyday watch which is what I wanted. I can't stop looking at it!

Update: I dropped my watch on ceramic tile and the bracelet broke. Because of the location of the break I had to have the whole band replaced. I'm shipping it back so that it can be fixed. They will also clean it for me and the only thing I have to pay is shipping. I love dealing with companies that care about their customers!

5.0 out of 5 stars She was surprised!, December 27, 2011
I surprised a friend from face book (whom I've yet to meet in person) with this as a gift. Like the other reviews here she mentioned that it appeared to be very fragile, that was until she had it re-sized to fit her wrist perfectly. Now she wears it and says that she loves it so I'm a satisfied buyer with hopes of seeing it on her in person one day. :)