Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on November 5, 2014
I'll admit prior to getting this watch I was nervous, I read some reviews that made me pretty skeptical.
This watch is my two year anniversary present and I couldn't be any happier with it. The crystals are gorgeous, and the gold tone is just as nice! It came with paperwork and an authentic MK leather box. The watch was way too big, so I brought it to belk to have it sized, it's free there by the way, and they took out 4 links. With it fitting properly i wear it everyday and get tons of compliments.

Very fast shipping also, I received it 3 days after I ordered it. I was slightly bugged about the watch not being delivered in the watch box, but they were in the same packaging. To be sure I brought it to MK store at the mall and it is 100% authentic.
I love my watch and it was a great purchase!
on March 30, 2015
Sold by: Timely Vision
They sent me replica of Michael Kors watch. Packaging of the watch made me dubious about the authenticity of the product and I went personally to a showroom to see the watch and packaging itself. Pics uploaded for anyone who wants to buy from them and authenticity checks;
First pic close up of watches;
- In the authentic watch, date window will always be centered and 24hrs clock will work fine
Second pic packaging;
- pillow of authentic watch will have cardboard type material on the sides
- manual comes with authentic watch will be thinner than fake
- in authentic packaging, on the edge of lower box 'Michael Kors' will be written
- upper box (box cover) will be long in hte authentic packaging.
review image review image
22 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2013
I and my husband order quite a lot of articles from Amazon and we have never been disappointed, Except with this watch ! Recently I purchased this watch from Amazon, the packaging it arrived in was good. But the box itself had a dirty pillow inside, on which the watch rested. The watch looked used and arrived with a little packet containing extra links, I wondered if that was how it was supposed to be. There was no receipt or warranty, no paperwork whatsoever. I have exactly similar watch, that I bought from Macys and since my to-be sister-in-law liked my watch a lot, I decided to gift her this watch on her wedding, and i ordered it from Amazon. This watch looks older and washed out as compared to my watch from macys, which is exact same 5354. I am so upset that now I have to pay 15 % restocking fee and return shipping, considering I am a student and I dont earn much, 50 bucks is a lot. I wish Amazon had more quality control on things from other sellers. Hopefully, they take responsibility for it and take the watch back. I am not going to reorder any watch from Amazon now :-(
33 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2014
I was super super super worried about getting an expensive name brand watch on amazon but it is sooooo worth it. It is 100% authentic and has the price tag, box, etc included. I even took it to the store to get links out for free and they confirmed it. No scratches just a completely beautiful perfect watch. I'm in love :-)
on May 26, 2014
this product does not deserve one star because they sell a fake product is sold as orijinal cuete but it is not. They have cheated me..
on October 15, 2014
It's absolutely breathtaking! It was a Birthday gift from my mom and son... i am in love!
on March 9, 2014
Straight to the point, the finish began to wear off in some parts after two weeks of gentle use and after just 2 months it looks like a watch has been used for years! My first reaction was blaming my husband who did not let me buy it at Macy's. Now, after contacting the customer service and doing some research about this watch and similar MK ones I have to say it is just because the cheap material and poor quality! Do not waste your money on a brand you are not sure about the quality...
on October 15, 2013
This watch is very nice, the diamonds all around give it such a elegant look. The face is very big, making it is very easy to tell time, also, It really makes a statement for a wonder kid who is in college and deserves the best as my daughter from another mother. Enjoy it darling!!!!!!
on January 7, 2016
I got this for my wife and she loves it! But most importantly...i like it lol its well detailed and has the date and simple stop watch, yeah we all know its michael kors so its a bit pricy but it was on sale for around $200 and thats a steal. Even at $250 its not so bad. Over all its a nice looking watch and it works, no problems what so ever 👍
on July 21, 2015
I've been wanting a gold watch for a very long time and had my heart set on this one! I was going to buy it from an MK store or Macy's like any other branded product but I saw this deal on Amazon and decided to give it a shot. I bought it from the seller Jomashop on Amazon after reading all the reviews. I was very skeptical both while placing the order and even after I received it. I looked for all the signs which show whether it is an original or a fake. I even took it to Macy's and compared it with the same watch there. It is definitely authentic! I'm so happy to have bought this for almost $100 less and also because it is soo pretty. It looks amazing whether you dress it up or down!