5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase
I'll admit prior to getting this watch I was nervous, I read some reviews that made me pretty skeptical.
Published 2 months ago by Jade Manning

Published 19 months ago by Anamika Garg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, November 5, 2014
This watch is my two year anniversary present and I couldn't be any happier with it. The crystals are gorgeous, and the gold tone is just as nice! It came with paperwork and an authentic MK leather box. The watch was way too big, so I brought it to belk to have it sized, it's free there by the way, and they took out 4 links. With it fitting properly i wear it everyday and get tons of compliments.

Very fast shipping also, I received it 3 days after I ordered it. I was slightly bugged about the watch not being delivered in the watch box, but they were in the same packaging. To be sure I brought it to MK store at the mall and it is 100% authentic.
I love my watch and it was a great purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked old, had extra links with(as if they had been removed), no receipt or warranty arrived !, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5354 Parker Gold Watch (Watch)
I and my husband order quite a lot of articles from Amazon and we have never been disappointed, Except with this watch ! Recently I purchased this watch from Amazon, the packaging it arrived in was good. But the box itself had a dirty pillow inside, on which the watch rested. The watch looked used and arrived with a little packet containing extra links, I wondered if that was how it was supposed to be. There was no receipt or warranty, no paperwork whatsoever. I have exactly similar watch, that I bought from Macys and since my to-be sister-in-law liked my watch a lot, I decided to gift her this watch on her wedding, and i ordered it from Amazon. This watch looks older and washed out as compared to my watch from macys, which is exact same 5354. I am so upset that now I have to pay 15 % restocking fee and return shipping, considering I am a student and I dont earn much, 50 bucks is a lot. I wish Amazon had more quality control on things from other sellers. Hopefully, they take responsibility for it and take the watch back. I am not going to reorder any watch from Amazon now :-(

2.0 out of 5 stars The worst quality evvvvvvver!, March 9, 2014
Straight to the point, the finish began to wear off in some parts after two weeks of gentle use and after just 2 months it looks like a watch has been used for years! My first reaction was blaming my husband who did not let me buy it at Macy's. Now, after contacting the customer service and doing some research about this watch and similar MK ones I have to say it is just because the cheap material and poor quality! Do not waste your money on a brand you are not sure about the quality...

1.0 out of 5 stars Product not recommended, May 26, 2014
this product does not deserve one star because they sell a fake product is sold as orijinal cuete but it is not. They have cheated me..

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, March 16, 2014
This watch is not a real MK watch it's authentic smh I'm so mad I'm getting my money back ASAP

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it!!!, October 15, 2013
This watch is very nice, the diamonds all around give it such a elegant look. The face is very big, making it is very easy to tell time, also, It really makes a statement for a wonder kid who is in college and deserves the best as my daughter from another mother. Enjoy it darling!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars i am in love!, October 15, 2014
It's absolutely breathtaking! It was a Birthday gift from my mom and son... i am in love!

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely amazing watch, December 30, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5354 Parker Gold Watch (Watch)
I was super super super worried about getting an expensive name brand watch on amazon but it is sooooo worth it. It is 100% authentic and has the price tag, box, etc included. I even took it to the store to get links out for free and they confirmed it. No scratches just a completely beautiful perfect watch. I'm in love :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael kors watch, March 9, 2014
I absolutely love my watch. It's beautiful, and I get compliments on it daily. I received this for my birthday, and would recommend this for any special person in your life.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time and money!, July 22, 2014
One of the stones was missing the day I received it. It is a total bummer because it was a pretty watch. Michael Kors left a bad taste in my mouth as far as watches go..... I will be going with a more reliable brand like Fossil or something without the stones.

Michael Kors Women's MK5354 Parker Gold Watch