5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, classy watch!
Published 11 months ago by shopsalot

I purchased this thinking it was the actual Parker... I knew when it came it was not what I ordered. It's a nice watch and very pretty but it is misrepresented because it is actually the mini Parker...
Published 8 days ago by Heather Miconi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, classy watch!, August 14, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5615 Parker Silver Watch (Watch)
I searched for a long time for a MK watch for my small wrist and this is it! I wanted something with the larger face but knew with my smaller wrist a 38mm case would be too large. This Parker model has a case of 33mm, & is absolutely perfect. It also has just the right amount of glitz, but looks great with jeans or dressed up. I had a jeweler remove 4 links and now it fits perfectly on my wrist. The band is also shiny & very comfortable. The glow of the hands in the dark is also a nice feature. For me, truly a five star item!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch - best purchase ever but feel cheated on the price!, July 31, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5615 Parker Silver Watch (Watch)
I LOVE this watch so far. It looks awesome and I get lots of compliments.
Its not too glittery, so I can wear it to work everyday. I love this mini version of Parker since it suits my hand.
The watch strap is crisp stainless steel with a well-polished look. A little heavier than tiny watches that I used to wear.. but nothing to complain. Overall am very happy with the watch.
But the only disappointing part is that I bought this watch just 15 days back for $205 and currently it is selling at $184!!! That's a huge price difference in such a short time.. I really feel cheated for paying so much more!!!
I have sent an email to seller to match the current price, I will wait and see if they consider my request. I have been a very loyal customer of Amazon but their fluctuating prices on some items feels like a gamble!!!

UPDATE: I got an email from seller saying they cannot the match the price. So I just have to live with what I paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Women's MK5615 Parker Silver Watch, October 29, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5615 Parker Silver Watch (Watch)
My watch is gorgeous it was for our 4th year anniversary and i wear it almost everyday. Had to go into Macy's however to try this brand of watches due to the different size of bezels. Glad i did this is the smallest bezel they have and all of the others were huge on my wrist. No problems at all with the watch itself it's absolutely beautiful!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, October 21, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5615 Parker Silver Watch (Watch)
I am totally head over heels about this watch! Such a beautiful timepiece! I get so many compliments every time I wear it! It has just the right amount of jewels around the face and isn't over heavy! My favorite MK piece yet!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 6, 2014
Love!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice watch and very pretty but it is misrepresented because ..., July 2, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke with in a MONTH!, June 25, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5615 Parker Silver Watch (Watch)
This watch while beautiful, a link broke and the watch fell off. I put it back together and the other day the same link broke and the watch fell of my wrist again. I email the Seller - WATCH COLONY- told them that I had only worn the watch a handful of times and this happened and that I would like to exchange it for another.
This is what they replied with...
"Sorry we can’t accept return past our return date. Also it all depends on the
wear and tear of the watch as this item has been damaged during the use of the
item which is not considered as a manufacture defect as they only cover internal
mechanical parts

You are more than welcome to contact the manufacture to confirm its authenticity
as we purchase these directly from the manufacturer."

As a consumer, we are entitled an expectation of mercantability. This law states that in other words..."merchantable goods are goods fit for the ordinary purposes for which they are to be used." I purchased this watch with the expectation that it wouldn't fall off my wrist in a month, watches are meant to be on your wrist and stay on there without the fear of falling off.

I am a frequent Amazon shopper. SO, BUYER BEWARE from this company. They DO NOT stand behind their product.

I only asked they exchange the watch.

SAD. Not a way to keep good, honest paying customers. Customers that you have now aggrivated and will make it a point to let as many people know about your customer service and quality of merchandise, to anyone and everyone who will listen. Two Words....Social Media.
Thanks for a dissapointing and aggravating experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!!, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5615 Parker Silver Watch (Watch)
Love this watch. It's smaller than most Michael Kors watches which makes it perfect for petite wrist. Got lots of compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5615 Parker Silver Watch (Watch)
This watch was perfect. It does scratch easily, but that comes with wear and tear. It has a decent face and nice weight to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5615 Parker Silver Watch (Watch)
This watch is perfect. My wife has smaller hands and the normal watch faces are so large. This is the perfect size for her but is still fashionable for her. She loves the bling.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›