4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, BUT it's actually the min size of the MK5491
This watch is beautiful, it came in great brand new condition with a really nice box. Only thing that was wrong with it was that it was the MINIATURE size of the MK5491. I wished it said that in the description. I hope people read this before buying and learn from my mistake. This is much much smaller than the big blingy MK5491. Amazon is great with returns at least. :)
Published 17 months ago by Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars Came scratched and doesn't look new
The watch is beautiful, but when I thought I was getting a watch in new condition. The watch has too many scratches on and looks used. For the price I paid I should have gotten something in perfect condition.
Published on November 23, 2012 by Fara

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, BUT it's actually the min size of the MK5491, July 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab u lous, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
I have gotten so many stares and compliments on this watch it's crazy. It looks great with a tan, sparkles and of course its Michael Kors. It came via USPS - quick! Packaging was excellent in original box. I even went to Nordstrom and they sized it for free for me since I'm such a good customer there. Would definitely trust and purchase from this vendor again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Came scratched and doesn't look new, November 23, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch. Fancy watch., January 19, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
I wanted to get something nice for my girlfriend, and thought a watch would be nice for her work. She is very happy with the gift

Rose gold color is a very modern look and the design is fancy, works best when you are dressed up. The only complaint is that the watch is a little heavy, but I suppose most quality watches are that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can just say WOW to the service I received !, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
It was a get gift to give to my daughter. She is so excited to get it on her birthday . Thanks for service.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great deal, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
I bought this same watch at Nordstorm's for $250.00 ($272.00 with tax) but found it almost $100 cheaper on amazon. I returned the Nordstrom one immediately. THe watch is brand new (in plastic and case) and is beautiful. My wrist is small so I didn't want the really big head. But this works great for work or for a dressier occasion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch - Terrible Packaging, September 4, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
The watch that came worked as a watch should. The problem, and why I am giving it 3 stars is because how it arrived. The box the watch came in was fine, but the watch on the inside looked like it had been used before and was poorly re-packaged to make look new. The plastic covering the watch had been taken off and dust had accumulated on the sticky side so it wouldn't stick to the watch and looked terrible. There was also dust covering the inside of the box like the lid had been left off of it for a year before being sent to me. I was afraid that I had received a fake watch, but it was fine just incredibly dirty.

4.0 out of 5 stars As others have alluded to....great watch, terrible packaging., December 22, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
First off, beautiful watch...bought it for my girlfriend for Christmas. However, I took off one star as the packaging was horrible. Upon opening the box, the watch was sealed in plastic, but taking it out of the package it seemed like it was used before with a little wear on it. I wouldn't say this watch is "brand new" but it still looks nice...guess it's one of those things where you pay $100 less than stores, there may be a reason for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
Good Product. Meet all my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars another watch, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
Wife loves her watches and this was a gift to her. As i said i had no idea this was considered Rose gold, who comes up with these names, anyway she likes it so i'm happy if she is happy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›