4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, BUT it's actually the min size of the MK5491
This watch is beautiful, it came in great brand new condition with a really nice box. Only thing that was wrong with it was that it was the MINIATURE size of the MK5491. I wished it said that in the description. I hope people read this before buying and learn from my mistake. This is much much smaller than the big blingy MK5491. Amazon is great with returns at least. :)
Published 8 months ago by Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars Came scratched and doesn't look new
The watch is beautiful, but when I thought I was getting a watch in new condition. The watch has too many scratches on and looks used. For the price I paid I should have gotten something in perfect condition.
Published 16 months ago by Fara

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, BUT it's actually the min size of the MK5491, July 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab u lous, July 13, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
I have gotten so many stares and compliments on this watch it's crazy. It looks great with a tan, sparkles and of course its Michael Kors. It came via USPS - quick! Packaging was excellent in original box. I even went to Nordstrom and they sized it for free for me since I'm such a good customer there. Would definitely trust and purchase from this vendor again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Came scratched and doesn't look new, November 23, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch. Fancy watch., January 19, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
I wanted to get something nice for my girlfriend, and thought a watch would be nice for her work. She is very happy with the gift

Rose gold color is a very modern look and the design is fancy, works best when you are dressed up. The only complaint is that the watch is a little heavy, but I suppose most quality watches are that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can just say WOW to the service I received !, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
It was a get gift to give to my daughter. She is so excited to get it on her birthday . Thanks for service.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful that's all my can said, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
I love my watch is beautiful I always wanna to have one but at macys are more expensive, thanks to amazon now I have the rose gold and the silver one :)I'm giving 4stars because when i called asking when I was going to get my watch the guy was very rude on the phone :(

4.0 out of 5 stars A great deal, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
I bought this same watch at Nordstorm's for $250.00 ($272.00 with tax) but found it almost $100 cheaper on amazon. I returned the Nordstrom one immediately. THe watch is brand new (in plastic and case) and is beautiful. My wrist is small so I didn't want the really big head. But this works great for work or for a dressier occasion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but overpriced, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
Bought this as a gift for someone who was more conscious of the brand than the actual quality of the watch. Overall it is a nice watch and was very well received, however its no better than any old $80 watch once you take away the fancy name.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, February 21, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
This watch is ligth and pretty. I bought it for a friend, she is very satisfied. The package is pretty too, perfect for a gift

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for women with tiny wrists, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold Watch (Watch)
I have tiny wrists and it is hard for me to find "big watches." This one is perfect! It gives the same feel as the larger versions of the watch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›