Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Women's MK5616 Parker Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Mother of Pearl|Change

on July 31, 2013
This watch is beautiful, it came in great brand new condition with a really nice box. Only thing that was wrong with it was that it was the MINIATURE size of the MK5491. I wished it said that in the description. I hope people read this before buying and learn from my mistake. This is much much smaller than the big blingy MK5491. Amazon is great with returns at least. :)
on March 24, 2015
I was not sure if this would be too big for her small wrist but it was perfect, she loved it. Came new in the box with the booklet, mint new condition with the tag attached. Arrived a day before it was estimated delivery date, what a nice surprise.
review image review image
on January 24, 2015
So I wanted to do something really nice for my wife for Christmas and get her a quality, well know name brand watch. I was originally going to get her a nice Fossil watch but then decided to go the extra mile and get her a nicer, more expensive designer watch so I decided on Michael Kors.
I gave it to her on Christmas day and she immediately put it on and wore it regularly.
A few days went by when she noticed the rose gold finish wearing off of the band. This problem has continued to get worse day by day. I was pretty upset about this so I contacted both Amazon as well as Michael Kors on January 11th. I'm still waiting to hear back from Amazon but I did get a response from Michael Kors. I was told to address my concerns to the Fossil customer service department... FOSSIL! Yup, it's a Fossil watch with the Michael Kors stamp on it. Glad I decided to pay the extra money.
on July 13, 2012
I have gotten so many stares and compliments on this watch it's crazy. It looks great with a tan, sparkles and of course its Michael Kors. It came via USPS - quick! Packaging was excellent in original box. I even went to Nordstrom and they sized it for free for me since I'm such a good customer there. Would definitely trust and purchase from this vendor again.
on February 25, 2014
I bought this same watch at Nordstorm's for $250.00 ($272.00 with tax) but found it almost $100 cheaper on amazon. I returned the Nordstrom one immediately. THe watch is brand new (in plastic and case) and is beautiful. My wrist is small so I didn't want the really big head. But this works great for work or for a dressier occasion.
on April 2, 2015
The watch was beautiful out of the package, but after 4 days of wear, the links became scratched and the finish was wearing off! Makes me think this wasn't an authentic Michael Kors watch. Horrible quality!
on December 6, 2014
Amazing watch ... sooooo beautiful
it is 33 diameter ... if it were 36 it would be perfect on my hand but still it is sooo elegant
loved it and took about a week or 9 days to get to my american address
on February 23, 2014
Bought this as a gift for someone who was more conscious of the brand than the actual quality of the watch. Overall it is a nice watch and was very well received, however its no better than any old $80 watch once you take away the fancy name.
on September 4, 2014
The watch that came worked as a watch should. The problem, and why I am giving it 3 stars is because how it arrived. The box the watch came in was fine, but the watch on the inside looked like it had been used before and was poorly re-packaged to make look new. The plastic covering the watch had been taken off and dust had accumulated on the sticky side so it wouldn't stick to the watch and looked terrible. There was also dust covering the inside of the box like the lid had been left off of it for a year before being sent to me. I was afraid that I had received a fake watch, but it was fine just incredibly dirty.
on November 23, 2012
The watch is beautiful, but when I thought I was getting a watch in new condition. The watch has too many scratches on and looks used. For the price I paid I should have gotten something in perfect condition.