Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 16, 2013
I purchased this item as a wedding anniversary gift for my wife. This was a bit of a gamble, as my wife doesn't typically wear a watch, and it is considered a piece of jewellery/fashion item. My approach was somewhat foolproof...have the wife suggest some items she might like, and use that to make an informed purchasing decision,

In particular, I like this watch because it appears to be very well-crafted and it is a timeless, classic looking piece. It truly looks beatiful on my wife's wrist and she is thrilled about it. I would definitely recommend. One concern might be if the recipient has a thin wrist...the watch itself is fairly large and might look a bit out of place on a particular narrow wrist/forearm.
on October 24, 2012
This is a fantastic boyfriend-style, large watch. The silver and gold tones ensures that it goes with all jewelry. I also like the fact that it is water resistant to a decent depth (10ATM, 100M or 330FT), however I'm not sure how the leather strap would fare after prolonged exposure to saltwater. Very happy with my purchase.
on February 6, 2013
This was my first purchase of a Michael Kors watch. I'm so happy I bought it. The color of the strap is rich-looking and the strap is neither too thin or too thick. The face is bold but not overpowering. The goldtone/silver face is substantive. This watch will be noticed! Thank you Amazon for making this brand available.
on January 12, 2013
Picked this up for my 20 yr old (very Particular) daughter. She had shown me once and I remembered! Got it for Christmas and she was thrilled! Absolutely Beautiful Watch! and Taylor approved!
on June 11, 2013
This watch is stylish nd classy at d same time. Will definitely be noticed. It does hav a big dial nd thick strap so if u hav a thin wrist, it might look overpowering
on December 26, 2012
This watch was being sold everywhere else for $225. Got it here for a better price, arrived on time and was exactly as described. It made a great Christmas present.
on December 27, 2013
Great medium sized watch for women for daily use or for semi formal occasions. The medium size is large enough to attract attention but not so large as to make it bulky. The watch face is very nice with the white background and the golden dial and numbers. The leather strap is very nice, the light brown color makes it look sporty but still elegant. The two side buttons are for operating the chronometer, moves the smaller dial located above 6-0'clock. The chronograph is really not that useful, make sure it is not started by accident because it will use up the battery. I bought this as a Christmas present for my wife and she really loved it, she has small hands and still the size of the watch looks great.
on June 7, 2013
The face plate is very classy and the leather band gives it a nice casual look. This watch is definitely perfect for both everyday wear and special occasions.Now it is a bit of a big watch, but it's nothing too crazy and it's still comfortable enough to wear everyday. Definitely a high quality awesome product. Everything you would expect from Michael Kors.

I didn't realize it was a stop watch and that that's what all the smaller insets are. I just like the way it looks and it still serves the purpose of telling me what time and even day it is.
on May 19, 2014
Classic, oversized watch. Fits tiny wrists and large wrists, though looks a bit overwhelming. If you have tiny wrists, you need to decide how committed you are to the oversized trend. I've had it for almost a year now, and it still looks new. I wear it once or twice a week. It looks great with my preppy southern wardrobe, and pulls any outfit together. It matches yellow or white gold jewelry, and smells like leather!
on March 22, 2013
The watch is precious, so beautiful really! I have been obsessed with it for a while and wearing it looks even better. But it came in a Fossil box with fossil warranty papers. It would have been nice to get Michael Kors warranty papers instead. I know it looks original but I always like to have those papers just in case.