Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 24, 2012
What more can I say when It comes from Michael kors . The man knows Women He knocked it out Of the park with Camille She's sexy Luxurious Classy Makes you walk with the swagger And the Plus is you can go To any of his stores And get a smile and a free sizing Can't beat that girls Bravo Michael!!!!!
on February 20, 2013
The watch was in perfect condition when I received it and I was pleased to find that it is as gorgeous in person as it is in the picture! Not to mention the fact that I purchased the watch for about $60 less than retail value. Overall I am very pleased with this purchase!
on September 22, 2013
I love everything about this watch. The size, gold color and the dial are all perfect. I have a very small wrist and I love the oversized look. I also really like the roman numeral on the dial and the white background which stands out. This is the watch to order for a slightly different oversized watch look that is very much in style right now!
My local MK store sized the band for free :)
on October 4, 2013
This watch is extremely beautiful as it is solid. Yes, it is a little heavier than others but its not that heavy that you even would notice while wearing it. It's the perfect watch for the "boyfriend" look.

I liked it so much I purchased it in both the gold and silver tones.

Highly recommend.
on January 16, 2014
Got this as a christmas present and its beautiful! I get compliments all the time. Its not too heavy and not too light. Anyone who truly appreciates Michael Khors can see that this is really a work of art! He just GETS women....
on August 7, 2013
I love this watch. It's my third Michael Kors watch. It's the right size, the right weight, and I love the gold color. I can't believe that it cost this amount. I would love to buy a rose color Camille watch.
on January 23, 2014
I have always wanted a MK watch--but had a hard time with the store price of $250. I got this one at $155 and it is soooo beautiful and it is the original! Excellent shipping from Jomashop and they have their own 2 yr warranty. I did have to have it sized at the local mall--but that was only $15 more.
Thanks amazon!
on January 9, 2014
Great women's watch! It is heavier so you know it is a better quality but not too heavy that it weighs you down. It is just the right amount of class for everyday wear but can also spruce up an outfit when wore with a pretty bracelet. I get compliments all the time!
on January 15, 2014
its still ticking lol.. no but seriously my wife loved he gift she still rocks it when we go out on the town. im considering another one for her outdoor activities,but haven't seen the ONE yet. im sure amazon will feature one soon with an great deal like the last one
on July 12, 2014
This is my 3rd MK watch...I love each! The white pearl face is just very pretty AND is makes the numerals easy to see. Now that I'm over 50, the eyesight is fading. The large face on MK watches are great! I can appear stylish but the truth...I just need to see what time it is!!