5.0 out of 5 stars Now my new favorite watch
Published 11 months ago by Michelle Annechini

3.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors watch
I love my watch. The only problem that I have with it is that the stones around the watch are falling off. That is the only thing that upsets me because I paid so much money for it and it's falling ap.art
Published 22 months ago by lfranks003

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors watch, October 25, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Women's MK5636 Camille Rose Gold Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Now my new favorite watch, September 20, 2013
I was terrified to buy a MK watch online, especially one with so many crystals. I thought "Oh boy, I am going to get this and at least one crystal will be missing". Thankfully, it came in its original box, still wrapped in plastic, and original tag! Everything was perfect and you wouldn't believe how many people compliment me on this watch. It sparkles like crazy in the light. 100% satisfied, I would buy from this dealer again. :) I've had it for a couple months now and it looks just as beautiful as the day I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I named this "my boyfriend"..., July 28, 2013
If I could get another star, I would rate one more to this one, because it is my favorite ítem since I started to shop (compulsibly) on Amazon. It's big, but georgeous. I wish I could wear it everyday! I combined it with my rose gold hoop, and I look Young, glamorous but not chip. Definitely my loved one!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Girlfriend LOVE It!, August 12, 2013
I bought this watch for my girlfriend for her birthday and I cannot begin to count how many times someone has stopped us to complement her watch! They would talk to her for several minutes and ask where she got it! The rose gold definitely matches most of her outfits and handbags so it is the best gift I have purchased for her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 1, 2014
I love this watch! Its pretty its big almost like a mans watch but its awesome!!!!!! I think its a nice gift to give someone!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice... at first, February 14, 2014
I loved the watch... for the most part.

1. I have to take a link or two out, because its too big.
2. I have only worn the watch TWICE. And the rose gold color is fading on the back. Not Happy.
3. The chronographs in the middle of the watch, do not work.

I'm somewhat questioning the authenticity of the watch.

Next time, Im just going to buy it in stores, at least I know it will be 100% authentic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael Kors Women'sRose Gold Camille Watch, January 12, 2014
Watch is absolutely gorgeous!!! The prettiest Michael Kors Women's watch I have seen yet. I was nervous to order a watch I had never tried on in a store, but decided to take a gamble and was the best online decision yet! I would definitely recommend to any lady wanting a large, rose, glitzy watch. I am in my early 30's but this is a perfect watch for women of all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 12, 2014
Absolutely looove my watch!! I receive so many compliments on it. It's really beautiful. A bit heavy, but beautiful! Elegant as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, June 26, 2013
This watch is even more beautiful in person. Could be worn with a dressy outfit or casual outfit. I love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rose gold on band quickly worn away, March 8, 2014
Hi, this watch came in as expected. We are very disappointed that the bracelet on the watch quickly showed the silver under the rise gold. If I had bought this in a department store I would have returned so we are pretty disappointed

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›