Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 13, 2012
I adore Michael Kors watches! I don't know what it is about them, but I am obsessed (already own 3). My mom bought me one for Christmas last year and has made numerous comments about how much she loves it every time I wear it so I got this for her for Christmas and I cannot wait to give it to her! The pictures do it absolutely no justice. It is so much prettier in real life, I'm almost sad to part with it! I love that it is rose gold, silver, and bronze so it will literally match everything. I also love that the face is bright and the number markers are darker crystals so that my mom (in her late 50's) won't have trouble seeing what time it is. It is on the larger side (mens-style) as with most MK watches, so if you are looking for dainty or tiny, this is prob not what you want
on March 4, 2013
This watch is gorgeous! A large mother of pearl dial with rose gold crystal markers, rose and white hands, a bronze rim and the most beautiful band ever: rose gold with a row of bronze in the center, surrounded by a row of silver on each side. The color of this watch is a blush rose gold, not too pink or orange, just perfect. This watch can be worn anywhere and everywhere, it will definitely get noticed. This is my fourth MK watch, they are stylish, durable, statement pieces, and I love wearing them.
on September 21, 2012
This watch has the best tri-color combo I have ever seen. Everyone is doing the silver/gold/rose-gold tri-color combo but MK came out with this combo last year that is perfect and of course added glam to make it pop! I love matching watches to seasons and jewelry tone moods (currently on the Rose-gold kick). This watch is hot!! They should re-release it! But,,,if it means I get to have one of only a few hot and can't find watches then that sits well with me. :-)
on January 24, 2013
The picture definitely doesn't do the watch justice. It's so much prettier in real! I wasn't thAt attracted to this watch at first, based on the pic, but I decided to go ahead and purchase it after reading all the positive feedbacks. Im soo glad I bought it, it's stunning!
on October 29, 2012
I purchased this watch on Amazon, great service, timely delivery and a great choice. Had to take out a few links (cost $15 at the mall) but that's because my wrist is very small. I LOVE my watch.
on March 12, 2013
I love this watch more and more each time I wear it. Great if you want a big watch face that is still perfectly function able. This size is perfect! I hunted for the right watch for months and I'm very happy with this choice. I wear a lot of different materials of jewelry, everything from wood to leather to shells to stones to plain silver or gold and this goes with all of it!
on January 21, 2013
The wife loves it and she is very happy.This product was shipped fast and would not mind buying from again .... thanks
on December 21, 2012
This timeless watch goes with every ensemble you could put together. This is a perfect gift for any woman or small male in your family.
on December 28, 2013
This watch is beautifully designed and love the combination of tones. This is a must have watch if you like Tri-colored watches.
on January 3, 2013
Very pretty and the girlfriend loves it.

The mother of pearl face has fantastic detail and the tri-tone is brilliant.