Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 16, 2012
My friend asked me to buy for her. After she received it she was so happy. Great watch and not to expensive.
on January 18, 2013
Have never spent this kind of money on a watch but my fiance really wanted it. Purchased for Christmas. She really loved it initially, however, after about 3 weeks we noticed it was tarnishing on the sides. Really disappointed.
on October 31, 2012
I love this watch! I've had it for about six months now & still love it. I get complimented on it all the time. I've gotten a few scratches on it but overall, it's held up well. I try to be careful with it because I know the gold plating can rub off. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase!
on November 10, 2012
I love this watch! I love rose gold and this watch is a gorgeous piece of rose gold jewelry. I am very picky and I am very happy with this watch. I was wearing a $1500 tag heuer watch everyday, and I recently started wearing MK watches. I do not feel that I have really downsized in doing this. The MK watches are nice, heavy, fun, and pretty.
on January 29, 2014
I thought it was bigger and shinier - besides that, it is very pretty and I receive lots of compliments when I wear it
on March 23, 2015
I bought this watch by my mom, When he saw it feel in love! Its just you can see on pics, fit great no big no small. The packege was great really carfuly. I hope would not lose your color
on September 18, 2013
Don't spend US$250 in a MK store when you can get the same watch 60% off! It is really beautiful!! Is came with the original box and the international warranty.
on October 2, 2013
The watch speaks for itself!
It is a great watch, stylych and chic.
It is a bit heavy but it's wirth it since style is unique. LOVE THIS WATCH
on April 20, 2015
Excellent quality! So solid. So cute. Goes with everything and the battery life is amazing. Wearing it proudly almost 2 years now.
on December 31, 2013
Clean beautiful very nice lines. Bought as a Christmas present for my daughter and she also loves it. Couldn't beat the price.