5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice and profesional
I bought this because I am getting ready for law school and I needed something a little more professional to wear to class. This coat is extremely professional, warm, and comfortable to wear. I have gotten plenty of compliments and you just feel really great wearing this coat. For the price, it's a no brainer.
Published on January 3, 2012 by Vegas Pro

1.0 out of 5 stars Mislabeled and baggy
First, this is a Michael by Michael Kors Top Coat, not a Michael Kors Top Coat. It matters.

Second, the minute I took it out of the box and looked at it, it screamed sloppy cut, too much material and slouchy. I didn't even want my spouse to try it on and insisted. Then he actually told me, for once, I was right.
Published 14 months ago by boo

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice and profesional, January 3, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Mislabeled and baggy, February 8, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars It's nice, but WAY TOO BIG!!!, November 27, 2012
Juvenal Burguillos (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA, US) - See all my reviews
I'm normally a 42R (33 waist, 42 chest, and 5'8") and the 40R was WAY TOO BIG. I wanted this to fit soo bad, it's a nice coat. But everything about it is LARGE with a lot of extra fabric in the shoulders and stomach areas! I know it's meant to be worn over a suit, but seriously I look like a kid trying on his dad's formal wear. But good coat, just buy 2-3 sizes smaller...trust me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looks, very warm, January 21, 2012
I am perfectly happy with this coat especially because I caught it on special for around $100. There are other brands with far less features selling for well over that price.

The cut and fit was great as if it was custom fitted for me. The look is classy and professional. One minor con is that it attracts lint so you need to use the lint brush for it to keep looking great.

If you find it around the price I paid, jump on the deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coat!!!, November 22, 2012
I wasn't sure what the size I needed was since the chart description wasn't as helpful. I got a 40R, I'm 5' 7". Either way, this coat is just what I've been looking for! It's longer than my other two long coats, which is what I wanted. The other two coats go down to mid-thigh to just above the knee. This goes just below the knee. It's thick but not as thick as it could be, or as I've seen some Top Coats that tend to make it a heavy coat also. It is designed to fit if you are using a suit but for casual wear, I'd say you can use a sweater or sweatshirt and probably also a scarf. I don't plan to use this for casual wear as much, mostly for work to match my business attire. If I do use it for casual wear...the typical dress shirt that's not tucked in with or with out the sleeves rolled up and then dark blue jeans with dress shoes. But perfect, looks great, and doesn't seem to be 'large' around the waist area as some others have claimed in their reviews. I guess it depends on the size you choose.

5.0 out of 5 stars When Fashion Matters, March 14, 2012
This review is from: Michael Kors Men's Marlow Wool-Blend Single-Breasted Fitted Topcoat (Apparel)
Recently I joined the VIP community when I bought that unique coat. It exactly fits my body and looks gorgeous with either classical or casual styles of dressing. The black color with the coat material make it the best choice for people of good taste. The price, in addition, is fascinating and a big deal. I'd say I am lucky to get my piece of that unique product and I highly recommend it to my fellows & friends, (only lovers of good taste).

4.0 out of 5 stars A little big, December 2, 2011
The items is great, look pretty cool, i like it a lot, the only problem is that is comes a little bigger than the size i ordered 38r but it did not fit pretty well :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great!, January 13, 2014
I was a bit leary of the sizing due to other comments about it running large. The jacket is a bit large when not worn with a suit but with a suit jacket on it fit perfectly. I recommend ordering the size of your suit jacket and you'll be fine. If you want to wear it without a suit jacket primarily then one size smaller should do the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Order a 42L if you are a 48!, December 30, 2013
Amazing coat for $85! The lining is nice, the pockets are placed well and it looks great.

I heard they ran large so I ordered a 46--too large. I ordered a 44--still too large unless I wore a heavy wool suit coat or sweater underneath.

With a normal wool suit on, the 42L coat was a perfect fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality, November 25, 2013
Fit is slim but cut very nice. The material is alot higher end than i thought it would be. Hopefully it holds up over time.

ARRAY(0x9979c39c)