Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michael Kors Mid-Size Stainless Steel Lexington Chronograph Women's watch #MK5555
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 14, 2013
Sometimes you just have to treat yourself, and this watch was a treat for me. I normally wear Fossil watches, but have been wanting a MK watch for a while now. I ordered this watch this past Saturday and it arrived the following Wednesday, AND I chose the free shipping. That's impressive--kudos to Jomashop (who I ordered the watch from). The watch came with the tag on it in the original MK boxed packaging. It is an absolutely beautiful watch! I wanted a watch that was timeless and NOT gaudy looking. This watch is classy, chic, and definitely eye catching but not in an "over the top" kind of way. I took mine to Dakota Watch to have it sized; I have tiny wrists so I had to have several links removed, and it appeared to be an easy process. I love how it looks on my wrist--the size is just right. It has the effect of a boyfriend watch, but the size is not overpowering. I love it!
on March 8, 2013
I love it.. You will definitely say WOW when u see it ... Looks much more classy than the picture.
I have thin arm though it looks great !!!
Buy it if you love the old expensive watches styles like Rolex !
on February 4, 2013
Nice big face, stylish, great quality. Not too heavy, still makes a bold statement. I have already received tons of compliments!
on December 24, 2013
The watch was fake I went the Michael kors store to get the links taken off and to compare it, because I own other MK watches this felt lighter. The store manger told me it wasn't real. I should have know better I knew it as soon as I checked out because the seller only gave me a warranty through them (jama) not Michael kors. I will never buy a watch from amazon which really sucks!!! Because I always order things from them and never had a problem.
on February 20, 2014
Bought for my girlfriend, WOW such a beautiful watch at this price. I like it because its very similar to the Rolex datejust with the jubilee band and bezel design. She absolutely loves it. Had it for about 3 months now and no problems. I may but the bigger size in mens just because I like it so much.
on September 13, 2015
I bought this watch from advance buy- which has very good customer service. it is by far the best watch I have ever worn! It looks great, perfect size face, and to me looks much more expensive that it really is- great price on Amazon.
review image
on January 7, 2015
What a fun watch! I generally wear smaller watches, but, in keeping with the trends, decided to go a bit bigger. This watch (the Lexington) is much bigger than I am accustomed to wearing (it was depicted accurately on Amazon's website) and has taken some getting used to, but it's super cool. The links have a nice woven pattern, the face is easy to read, and it seems to be keeping time pretty well (although, if I am totally candid, I will admit that I wear watches these days as an accessory, not as a timepiece, since I most often use my phone for the time). The chronograph is pretty cool, too.

But don't just listen to me! When I took it into the Michael Kors shop to get a few links removed, the salespeople oohed and aahed over this watch. Best of all, it has the stamp of approval from my daughter (a college freshman). If she thinks it's cool, then I feel like I am doing OK.

Anyway, great watch, lots of fun to wear, and makes a nice bold statement.
on December 31, 2012
I got it for my girlfriend, she loves it. It's really nice, goes with everything, and works great, so far so good,
on August 22, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this watch. Was not sure if it would be too big?(as far as the face of watch ) Perfect size. Looks even better when I received it, very classy . I have very small wrists so I did have links taken out. I went to a local jewelry shop and was charged six dollars, well worth it for having a perfect fit. I would highly recommend .
on April 16, 2015
Great product, really pleased with the craftsmanship.
review image