Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Best Riddles & Fun Brain Teasers: Amazingly Fun Riddles to Solve & A Perfect Brain Training App for Kids on Riddle Puzzles, Cool Logic, Challenging Math Trivia, Trivial Pursuit Games and Test Problems with Quick Answers!
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 6, 2012
My Grandchildren love this. Gives the second grader reading experience that he likes. Keeps everyone entertained while in the car. We had some great laughs with this. I would say get "Best Riddles" if you want some good fun that can be enjoyed by all.
on March 3, 2012
This app has the most creative riddles and puzzles that really make you think. I always have fun asking my brothers and sisters and it always makes them really think!!!!!! You should really get this app
on January 15, 2013
I love using best riddles when my family and I go out to eat. We all try and solve the riddles while we're waiting for our food and time seems to pass much quicker because of it. It's also a great game for testing just how clever you really are.
on February 19, 2012
This is app is really fun at first, but then it gets a little boring. I haven't really used my on my Kindle Fire that much. I also feel a little bit sorry for this app because it should be in the top free apps list.
on February 20, 2012
i think this app is great to entertain yourself and others especially if you are a teacher gyctcyfydvyfhcyf ufu u y y y g f. yfyfy
on August 11, 2012
It is so incredible to pick your brain with the selection of riddles. I get my friends loving it as well. The riddles are sometimes challenging but so much fun to go through them. Love Love love it. I will recommend it any time. It entertains all ages across the board. Even my 3 year old loves the purple bunny.
Some of the riddles may have multiple answers. Please increase the number of puzzles or refer me to an area where I can get more.
on May 5, 2012
I love that I can qwiz my dad and brothers on toad trips camping ot just whey day some of them I don't get what they mean but I bet you will si yes get the app I'm not just saying that
on January 14, 2013
My daughters third grade teacher tells the class clever riddles all the time, so she asked for a book of riddles. This was perfect! She loves it!
on April 28, 2012
this. app really makes me think but its really funny once it tells you the awnser being a kid it makes me laugh and think. it should really be on the top free list!
on February 24, 2014
This works great on my Kindle Fire. My 10 year old granddaughter found it and put it on my kindle. The whole family enjoys it together. She reads the riddle and we try to guess the answer :)