|Amazon Price||New from||Used from|
1. To prepare the ribs: Mix together the dried oregano, garlic salt, paprika, coriander, pepper, and kosher salt. Moisten the ribs with the lemon juice and then coat all sides with the rub, making sure to distribute it evenly.
2. Set up your grill or smoker for indirect heat, meaning the ribs will not be directly over the heat source. Using low heat and apple-wood chips, put the ribs on the cool part of the grill, cover, and smoke for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the glaze ingredients.
4. Arrange 2 of the lamb racks on a large piece of foil, overlapping them like roof shingles. Pour one-third of the glaze on top of the ribs and seal tightly in the foil, being careful not to tear it. Wrap in a second sheet of foil. Repeat twice, using the remaining racks and glaze.
5. Return the ribs to the grill and cook meat-side-down for 30 minutes over low heat. Flip the foil bundles and continue cooking for 30 minutes. Remove the ribs from the grill and let rest in the foil for 30 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, increase the grill heat to medium-high. Cut the lemons in half and grill flesh-side-down until nicely marked and slightly soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
7 Remove the ribs from the foil, put on the hot grill meat-side-down, and cook for 4 minutes. Flip and cook for 2 minutes. Remove the ribs from the grill and garnish with the grilled lemons, sea salt, fresh oregano, and extra-virgin olive oil.
Second book of Michael's I purchased. I can see where some people would have a hard time with some of his recipes. Would I consider trying boar or goat? Read morePublished 6 days ago by Sandra Ruotolo
Great book, really helps you respect what's sizzling away on your stove and how to tame it.Published 22 days ago by Nic M.
Great recipe for jerky. Would have rated higher bur a lot of these recipes are for a smoker. We dont have one but thanks to this book my husbands looking to buy one.Published 1 month ago by Amy Sberna
loved his other book, strange meats in this one or nor easily accessablePublished 3 months ago by sandyh
Bought this for my husband and he loves the recipes! Creative ideas emphasizing grass fed, high quality meats.Published 3 months ago by Melanie
I never had meat turn out so well and delicious. Not the same old recipes, but lively ways to prepare and present.Published 5 months ago by Connie Hall
The very best meat chef. Follow his instructions and you will eat tender, flavorful meat even in leftovers.Published 5 months ago by Lynda Beach