4.0 out of 5 stars Brushing is easier
I saw the commercial and was willing to try it if it meant less or no tears doing my daughter's hair. I will say that it is quite a bit easier and takes less time, but there was a lot of hair in the brush when I was finished and the bristles are a little too harsh/ rough/ stiff on her scalp... Although I actually bought the one for coarse hair because her hair is kinda...
Published 23 months ago by Amedia Bly

3.0 out of 5 stars Edit. Hey, it actually works.. but just for a while
I had to edit my review as it just doesn't work as well anymore.

On the packaging it says to replace every 8 months... what!?! I don't remember reading that anywhere in the description posted.

It worked fantastically for about 2 months (as noted by another reviewer) but now it's just an oversized brush that hurts her when brushing again. It's a sad...
Published on August 29, 2012 by Smyth

‹ Previous | 1 2 339 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars What a joke, July 10, 2013
I have a 3 year old with hair down past her butt. Combing it results in major meltdowns on a daily basis. I have and will try ANYTHING to make the process a more enjoyable experience for the both of us. This brush is not the answer. It's going in our rather large box of other products that were sure to be the answer to our problem. Save your money and your daughter the pain!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it!, February 21, 2013
My daughter saw commercial for this product and wanted it soooo bad. I bought it for her, as soon as she tried to use it, it pulled at her hair. Stick with regular brushes. There is nothing special about this except it will pull your hair out and hurts!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, May 3, 2013
I ordered two brushes, paid $11.90 cents for shipping and had high hopes that the product would actually do what the company claims it does. It DOESN'T! It rips the hair, is a cheap plastic brush, and is awkward to hold as well. What a scam. On top of being disappointed and paying a ridiculous shipping fee, I have to pay to return them. Don't bother with customer service. They don't care.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ineffective, not worth the money, November 15, 2012
We have two of these brushes -- the green one for medium hair and the pink one for fine hair. They're both awful. My daughter and I both have "long" hair (a few inches below shoulder length) and we were so hopeful that at least one of these brushes would effectively get out the tangles AND be easy on the scalp. Not. So. Much. The brushes hurt, even when you're trying to be extra gentle, and they don't do a good job getting the knots out. :(

I would not recommend this product to anyone...especially considering the high price. Truly, don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, January 2, 2013
This brush doesn't work anything like the commercial makes it seem like i does. It's not a miracle detangling bush by any stretch of the imagination. It barely got through my daughters hair that wasnt all that tangled and it feels very cheap. The bristles are so short and they just kind of scrape over the top layer of hair. I would not recommend this brush at all. Save your money and go pick up a $6 brush at walmart, it does better!

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could give it a 0..., June 6, 2013
I am clearly a person who needs what this brush promises. I spend 45 minutes just brushing through tangles after washing my hair. I was thrilled to see this product and couldn't wait to receive it. When I did, I couldn't be more let down. There was NO difference in the ability to brush through tangles... none EXCEPT it cost me a ridiculous price and was TERRIBLY made. Don't fall into the same trap as me. Do not buy this POS.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, September 29, 2012
I bought two of these brushes - the normal one and the fine one. I thought they would be an upgrade from the tangle tamer but they were useless.

They were both dreadful. They do not detangle hair at all. In fact our soft boar hair brush does a better job at combing through tangles.

Do not waste your money on these. I've just thrown mine in the trash!

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst ever brush. Be aware!!!!, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Michel Mercier Detangling Hair Brush for Thick Hair (Health and Beauty)
I writing a review for the first time ever because I could not see my 8 year old child crying due to the ineffectiveness of this cheap brush. My child was using this brush for about 3 weeks and the only thing she had in return was pain, yes it was pain physically and mentality since her hair become more tangle than ever (the brush only pretends to brush the whole hair, but only does it on the top part of it, so the rest of the hair is untouched). Also, her feelings were crushed because she has put her faith on this brush to solve her hair issue. Not mention I ordered one set (one buy and one free) and at checkout it appeared 2 sets instead of 1 set. I called the customer service to complaint about the second set, however I was told the product was already shipped. Be very cautious about this product, which will only steal your money because this product is useless.

2.0 out of 5 stars Review Detangle Brush, September 7, 2012
I purchased the brush for my granddaughter's constant-tangled hair with hopes that she would begin to brush her hair without help from a parent. It was bulky to use and didn't do the expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Brush Is A Miracle!!!!, February 8, 2013
M. Frieder (Port Saint Lucie, FL) - See all my reviews
I have thick curly hair that I absolutely cannot get a brush through wet or dry, although wet is worse.
I must say that I had my reservations when I saw the commercial for this brush.
After all, a lot of products that are shown on TV through infomercials tend to get bad reviews.
However, I found after researching reviews that there are several happy customers who loved this brush.
At $30, it's the most expensive brush I own, maybe ever owned.
I think it's worth the price.
Right out of the shower with wet tangled hair I grabbed this brush and, amazingly, it slide through my hair with hardly any trouble at all.
"Hardly any trouble" is a 95% improvement compared to other brushes.
I brushed it underneath, something that would lead to pain and several strands being ripped from my scalp, but it was as if I had tangle free hair to begin with.
No pain, very few strands left on the brush, but not ripped. Rather, they were bound to fall out anyway.
After I dried my hair it was very soft and manageable, and I credit the brush to that because that was the only change I made to my hair regimen. No change in shampoo or conditioner.
I can have the worst hair day and still be able to get a brush through it.
All in all, I am very happy with my purchase, this brush is a hair saver, and I will not use any other brush.

‹ Previous | 1 2 339 | Next ›