Nick Arcade 2 Seasons 1997
Amazon Instant Video
1. Brian and Amy vs. Nicole and Richard A contestant named Nicole goes inside of a video game and has to jump over virtual rats in an attempt to win a set of encyclopedias. Host Phil Moore makes no attempt to convince her that it isn't worth the trouble.
2. Megan and Kris vs. Tavis and Michelle Contestants Tavis, Michelle, Megan, and Kris mumble their way through some radical smalltalk with Phil Moore before facing off in the Video Zone. Kris chokes on Alpha Mission 2 and Megan still hasn't forgiven him.
3. Phuong and Marcus vs. Joshua and Barbara Joshua and Barbara are on the Yellow Team today and they plan on playing as dirty as it takes to win that foosball table. Joshua knows it's wrong to bite people, but that hasn't stopped him before.
4. Michele and Ricardo vs. Tyrone and Amy This does not necessarily speak to the content of this episode, but host Phil Moore wears a tremendous sweater in this episode. The pattern is mesmerizing and the cut is ahead of its time.
5. Trung and Marianne vs. Kori and Alex Which Game Wizard will these kids face in the Video Zone today? Merlock? Scorchia? Mongo? Or perhaps the underappreciated Wizard of Soul responsible for this program's synthesizer soundtrack?
6. Jamie and Terence vs. Steven and Laura Today we're jamming on games like Star Defenders, Stinky Sphinx, and everyone's favorite, Guess If These Contestants Currently Have Any Recollection Of Actually Appearing On This Show.
7. Thomas and April vs. Anne and Kevin Host Phil Moore wears a shirt so baggy that a sharp gust would send him sailing into the sky. The contestants go inside a video game, where they are required to put on helmets and kneepads so they can safely steal digital bananas from virtual monkeys.