Michele Women's MWW12B000001 Tahitian Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Durable mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Case diameter: 40 mm
- Ceramic case
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Michele chronograph watch with date display at 6 o'clock. White ceramic case. White ceramic bracelet. White dial. Diamond bezel. Mineral crystal. Deployment clasp. 40mm x 27.96 mm. Quartz movement. Water resistant at 50 meters (165 feet).
Inspired by his daughter Michele, second-generation watchmaker Jack Barouh began his rise to prominence in the watch industry by creating a line of colorful children's watches that were extremely well received. Sophisticated grown-up designs followed, and ultimately a new fine watch brand was born. Michele Watches made its debut with the celebrated CSX Diamond collection, the first of many collections to follow.
Michele Barouh herself joined the company in 2000, having quite literally grown up in the business, and now serves as its Creative Director. Michele Watches transcends global boundaries, relying on international designers to create fine quality timepieces for the world market. Sophisticated and unique, the MW Collection displays cutting-edge fashion, an unwavering attention to detail, and an emphasis on quality and value that honors three generations of watchmaking tradition.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- ASIN: B002CIU06C
- Item model number: MWW12B000001
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||MICHELE|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13.2 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||12 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|