- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$19.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Recently retired and at 65 years of age, I looked in the mirror and saw an old fat guy. The doctor told me that I would need to quadruple my dose of statin drugs to survive. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Daguscahonda
Nice looking tire and it came with clear instructions on how to install it
Did not have trouble with it
These tires live up to their manufacturer's name. Good road grip and smooth ride if tubes aren't over-inflated. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MikeM
its another tyre that does what it was designed to do. its round and holds air. its made of rubberPublished 1 month ago by chuck
I put these on 2 mtn. bikes that my wife and I ride mostly on country roads with sand and pea gravel along the sides. 50 psi in hers and 60 in mine seems about right. Read morePublished 2 months ago by The old biker dude.
I've had these for about 4 months and 800 miles now. They have been through about 25% off road, hard trail, cross country and the remaining 75% on paved road/bike trails. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Ranmaniac
I was just replacing the back tire which wore out after many, many miles. I have the same model on the front which is also excellent. All good!Published 3 months ago by John Echternach
I've tried a lot of different 26" street tires ranging from cheap Kendas to very expensive Contis, and this mid-priced tire from Michelin is the best combination of comfort,... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Michael J. Edelman
Nice street tires that handle very well and give a smooth comfortable ride on rough road surfaces with Michelin durability.Published 4 months ago by Tim Y.