- Series: Like a Local
- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Michelin Travel & Lifestyle (April 16, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1907099794
- ISBN-13: 978-1907099793
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 0.9 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #740,020 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Michelin Cuba (Like a Local) Paperback – April 16, 2012
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
First off, let me say that no guidebook can really help you to experience Cuba like a local. You would need to live there for an extended period of time and experience the hardships that many Cubans deal with on a daily basis. However, this book will help you to plan a trip to Cuba and to experience it like a well-informed traveller.
- this is one of the most recently published Cuba guidebooks I could find (April 2012) so includes some of the newer accommodation and eating options available
- the first quarter of the book is dedicated to information on Cuba Today (people, religion, government, economy, food & drink), History, Architecture, Art, Music & Dance, Literature, Cinema, Nature & Environment and Tobacco. This provided plenty of context about what makes Cuba so interesting to visit
- the second quarter of the book is dedicated to planning a trip to Cuba, such as when/where to go, what to see and do, calendar of events, getting there, getting around, where to stay and eat etc.
- the second half of the book covers the various regions, cities, towns etc.Read more ›