Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Michelin Green Guide Tuscany, 7e (Green Guide/Michelin)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 6, 2012
This is a great guidebook with masses of details about locations in Tuscany. Highlights are identified by the star system. Additional notes give specific driving instructions. Planned driving routes give a range of driving tours that you can take around Tuscany. There is a lot more information than just driving advice, its a really comprehensive guide to the region, which is an enjoyable read. The principle author is Italian. There is an absence of the smart comedic comments that plague the Lonely Planet titles. This product is the 2009 edition. The pages are very lightweight so may be susceptible to damage. I'll have to decide if I need to bring the book with me on my trip to Tuscany, I'll gauge the weight, and see if I can take sufficient notes prior to leaving, or if there is so much necessary detail that I must bring it.

Review after holiday in Tuscany: we found this book to be very useful in exploring the major sites in the significant towns of Tuscany. The star system is useful. For smaller towns there is little or no detail. We didn't find the driving directions useful. The book was very tough and survived difficult conditions without any damage. I donated it to the Le Cetinelle agriturismo bookshelf for other travellers to enjoy.
on January 22, 2013
Get some others for more background reading and planning, but pack this one on the actual trip. It covers nearly every town in the region, if it is not in the book, you can really feel easy about not stopping there....the star rating system is very effective. There are plenty of two and three star towns that will fill a great driving day, and this guide helps you make the most of your time by giving enough details to help you choose which hill towns you want to see. Once stopped and touring the towns, you will want to pick up the ubiquitous local tour maps and city guides. This book does not double as a road map.
on April 27, 2013
Am planning a trip in a few weeks and am using this to organize. Easy to use and has been very helpful in planning.
on January 30, 2013
A useful book for a trip to Tuscany. Nothing out of the ordinary but I will be bringing it with me.
on July 10, 2014
Great book. I used it throughout my trip to Tuscany
on November 7, 2010
In the Michelin Green Guide tradition, this is the top guide for anyone who cares about art. Compact and loaded with history. Written by people who really, really know the subject.