- Series: Michelin Guide/Michelin
- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: Michelin Travel & Lifestyle; 4th Edition edition (June 16, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2067146920
- ISBN-13: 978-2067146921
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 0.6 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,048,581 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Michelin Guide Paris 2010 (English): Hotels & Restaurants (Michelin Guide/Michelin) Paperback – June 16, 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
We found all of the reviews to be extremely accurate. They rate not only the food, but also the atmosphere of the several hundred restaurants in the book, so choosing one that fits you is very easy. We also used it as a map book--they were the best maps of Paris that we encountered on our trip.
Note that it's not just the starred restaurants that make it into this book--we found a wonderful little Basque place that was extremely informal and welcoming, and the polar opposite of haute cuisine.
We will be buying the appropriate Michelin guide for all of our future trips.
If you enjoy food, you need to buy this book.
The price however asked for ($163.34) is obnoxious!