5.0 out of 5 stars Driving in Italy easier with this map!, August 25, 2011
This review is from: Michelin Map Italy North West Map 561 (Maps/Regional (Michelin)) (Map)
My husband insisted that we drive within Europe with just a GPS, but I decided to bring this map along with us just in case. So glad I did! The GPS doesn't always work well, giving you directions for a turn too late to help. And sometimes, the GPS is just plain wrong. This map was our saving grace. It was relatively easy to read (with reading glasses) and got us everywhere we needed to go. I brought a highlighter pen along and marked the map in advance so it would be easier to follow as we drove along. And at the end of our trip, we had a visual map of where we went! The only thing about this map, and it's a minor complaint, is that while it has all the data on it you need, it's very large and hard to manipulate inside your car. But it's a great map as a whole, and I love the material it was made of -- very rugged and could withstand a fair amount of abuse. Together with this map, I bought the Michigan map to the adjoining geography and it covered everything we needed. With both this map and the GPS, we were happy travelers. Well done, Michelin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Northern Italian Road Map, March 3, 2012
This is a good map for an overview of driving in North West Italy. It should be supplemented with more detailed maps for urban driving.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent., December 11, 2012
robert ortoleva (EAST PROVIDENCE, RI, US) - See all my reviews
Couldn't find this map in hard copy elsewhere. I prefer a printed map instead of a GPS or mapquest version
for a car trip in Italy.

Michelin Map Italy North West Map 561 (Maps/Regional (Michelin))
Used & New from: $4.98