4.0 out of 5 stars It Works As Advertised but...
I orderd two of these to keep in both cars. I tried it out and air pressure registered promptly. It seems a little awkward to place and read however it works.
I noted a BIG discrepancy in the Amazon site length of warranty and the package.
Amazon :
"Product Description
Published on December 14, 2010 by C. Snead

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Tight
Published on March 22, 2011 by M. Harris

4.0 out of 5 stars It Works As Advertised but..., December 14, 2010
C. Snead "STi Mtn Man" (North Carolina Mountains) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Michelin MN-4410B Pistol Grip Tire Pressure Gauge (Automotive)
Amazon :
"Product Description
Michelin Pistol Grip Gauge is designed to measure air pressure from 5 to 99 PSI in 0.5 pound increments. It is crafted from heavy duty materials and is highly durable. This gauge consists of angled head and rubber coated pistol grip handle to facilitate handling the gauge at ease. It is equipped with automatic shut off. This gauge includes lithium battery that never needs to be recharged or replaced. It extends the life of the vehicle's tires and is backed by five year warranty against defect in materials or workmanship."

The gauge insert and display card indicate 1 year...and it notes that the battery is replacable. I doubted the never replacable part but expected a 5 yr. warranty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended... but hard to mount, October 14, 2010
Just like all the other digital gauges, the cap has a difficult time perfectly mounting on, but if you get the gauge perfectly aligned, it works like a charm, quick and clear. Overall, it's well priced and has been working fine so far.

But don't bother getting this for a motorcycle... mounting it on to get the reading is a real pain with the size of this thing and the size of a 17" motorcycle rim.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Tight, March 22, 2011
M. Harris (Winter Haven, Florida) - See all my reviews
I bought this to replace a very similarly shaped gauge that I gave to my daughter. The difference with this one is that the hole for the stem is deeper and grabs the stem threads if it is not perfectly aligned. Unfortunately, this is way too easy to do. I can see no reason for this deeper hole design. My previous gauge is shallower and wider and I have no problem getting a tight air seal. Everything else is fine, but the too-tight fit is too annoying, so I'll try another gauge.

4.0 out of 5 stars This air gauge works fine, January 4, 2011
I bought this gauge because reviews of other similar products indicated they didn't work well.

I have used this gauge to check the air pressure in car and bicycle tires and it works very well. I have not experienced any problems with getting the gauge to fit properly on the valve stem without the air leaking by as other products reportedly do. This gauge works as advertised in my opinion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job - but little more, August 18, 2011
This is a very basic tire pressure gauge that will show you an accurate pressure reading (if you don't take too long to check out the display) but does little else. For only a few dollars more, you can get other gauges that light up (useful at night or in dark places), that will "beep" (i.e., sound an audible signal) when the tire pressure is determined, and will remember the last pressure reading (or can remember the last reading from each of all four tires). I bought this in a moment of frugality (and because my other, better gauge was in the glove compartment of my other car, which was with my wife in another state), and it does the one job it is designed to do quite well. But I recognized almost immediately after it arrived that my moment of frugality had caused my disappointment and I should have simply purchased a duplicate of my other (and much better) gauge. If you need a basic gauge, this one is fine. But if you have had the luxury of one of the better gauges (which are also sold by Amazon), this one is unlikely leave you satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gauge, January 21, 2011
This gauge works great. I've never had a problem with seating it on a valve stem; it seems easier to use than an old school pencil type gauge. It also gives very repeatable pressure indications - measuring the same tire repeatedly you get the same pressure reading every time unlike some gauges I've used.

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurate and Easy to Use, April 11, 2011
Bought for lady at work that has never owned a tire gauge but worried about low tire pressure. Picked the pistol grip for smaller hands to more easily seal for an accurate reading. The gauge fits easily in the glove box. Checked the gauge against my reference and reads within 1/2 pound at 34 pounds pressure. Great for street tires. The digital readout easy for someone not familiar reading a dial.

1.0 out of 5 stars Consistently inaccurate, March 16, 2012
I bought this thinking the Michelin name would assure me of a good quality item but I was wrong.

I have about 6 tire pressure gauges, both electronic and manual of different brands that I use to maintain tire pressures within spec for my motorcycle, two vehicles and a travel trailer. This is the only one that consistently reads 4# low.

I've checked it several times against the others and get the same result every time. So, unless I want to remember to add 4# to the reading, it's pretty useless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurate pressure gauge does the trick, November 5, 2010
This compact gauge is accurate and simple to use. No fancy bells and whistles here and the cost reflects that. I bought three and I carry one with my motorcycle and rely on it every week since accurate readings are crucial for a safe ride. The angle of the tip to the handle is comfortable. It can be a bit tricky to get it lined up properly until you get the hang of it and the overall shape might be hard to use in close quarters. Overall I'm satisfied.

2.0 out of 5 stars not bad, could be better, July 24, 2011
Worked great for a couple months, but now it doesn't mount securely on most of the valve stems I've tried and leaks...a lot, which complicates my attempts to accurately measure and add air pressure. My theory here is the cheap quality plastic nozzle which has simply worn out through usage (plastic rubbing on metal valve stems, eventually plastic will fail). Would have been better with a metal nozzle.

Michelin MN-4410B Pistol Grip Tire Pressure Gauge