Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

50%
50%
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 6, 2012
I loved this book a lot - It was a solid read and thought having her story be told in comic book form was a pretty cool concept! I would get more! There is a lot more to this woman than I knew. These Female Force books are a bit of an obsession for me, because they are a different type of storytelling. This is really different and out there type of biography! Great for my book case of political stuff!
on November 7, 2009
On this surface, "Female Force" looks like your average, cookie-cutter bio-comic. However, these women are portrayed as real human beings with interesting backgrounds. I especially enjoyed the Palin section, where Mr. Bailey (who hovers over each story as an Everyday Joe, sharing his opinions of these figures) struggles to write an unbiased biography of the controversial conservative leader.

"Female Force" is an engaging read for anyone who's interested in the modern political elite, or Jiminy Cricket (you'll see...)