Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on January 25, 2009
This is an excellent book for anyone, although it was written with children in mind. I usually read fiction, but this was great. This was the first time I worked for a presidential candidate, and I wanted to learn all about his family. David Colbert has written other biographies, and I'm going to read them too.
on December 1, 2012
I used this book to learn more about our First Lady for a paper that I wrote for college. This book is a very easy read and packed with information. It would be a good book for adolescents to read to, because of the simplicity of the writing.
on January 28, 2010
Written for anyone to understand and put into simple words, it shows that Michelle Obama has been through what we call our history. Not only was she struggle with being looked down upon for being African American, she was also looked down on for being a woman. Truly inspirational, even for people who oppose Barrack's Presidency.
on August 21, 2009
Michelle Obama's family moved from slavery to the White House in just a few generations, and Michelle Obama: An American Story recounts her family story for any young reader in grades 5-8. Her lively story blends family heritage with her road to the White House and provides an inspirational biography for any young reader.
on January 13, 2013
I am a fan of the first lady. I enjoyed theMichele Obama: An American Story, but I felt the photos could have been larger. I wish Amazon had the Time series about her and the President.
on March 9, 2014
Rating is due to the history that was intertwined in the book.
It was enjoyable to read and educational. Woman in history is important.
on September 11, 2013
Michelle Obama is a good mate for President Obama. They make a wonderful family. Hopefully, pressures don't drive them apart at some point.
on July 30, 2013
I guess I'll have to take her word for it because I can't read, but Michelle has a nice smile and I do like her husband.
on April 17, 2015
Written very well.
on March 5, 2013
This is not a biography. It's more of a commercial. The writing style is juvenile, and the content is nothing but fawning, uncritical adulation. If you're looking for a serious biography, you need to look elsewhere.