5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for arthritis
This product mixed with mineral water is a tasty drink, but it also relieves my arthritis symptoms caused by taking Femara.
Published on June 25, 2010 by m

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware
Published 23 months ago by Ginger

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Michelle's Miracle - Cherry Concentrate Original Tart Montmorency - 16 oz. (Health and Beauty)
I get violent headaches when I use this juice. It is not organic for one thing... who knows how many sprays and pesticides were used... AND the juice is in a toxic aluminum lining. I contacted the company twice, asking why they will not go organic, and use better packaging... they will not respond. There are other brands of tart cherry juice- organic... less expensive and manufactured in glass. I will never purchase this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for arthritis, June 25, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product; zero customer response to a concern I have, March 12, 2012
This is certainly the best tasting cherry concentrate I've tried. Only issue I had was the "sealed" container caps don't necessarily seal. The whole cap will unscrew off the aluminum container without breaking a seal. I emailed the company twice about this concern. Has been 2 months since I sent my inquiries and concerns. I never received a reply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cherry remedy, January 20, 2012
I just love this product, it was recommended to me by a co-worker as we both have gout & problems sleeping. Taken consistently over a period of time, your quality of sleeps most definitely improves though not as strong a remedy for the joints, just my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far I love it!, September 13, 2012
Ordered 4 bottles thru amazon (provided by vitacost and spending 50+ allowed me to get free shipping from them). It took a little longer than I thought it should but the bottles were packaged beautifully, sealed and wrapped in a way that gave me confidence. I love the taste of this stuff. It's a concentrate and so, thick. 2 tablespoons into a glass of water or diet lemonade is great. My favorite part is licking the spoon I used to measure. Tastes like very tart and wonderful cherry pie to me, despite the fact that there is no added sugar. I'm hoping it will help with my arthritis.

UPDATE 11/14/12:
Yep, it works. Simply put, I have far less pain when I take it, and more when I forget to take it. Am about to order more.

UPDATE, yet again 12/12/12
The first time I ordered the tart cherry juice thru amazon from Vitacost, it was beautifully packaged. Each of the 4 bottles was individually bubble wrapped and then a puff plastic pack large enough to fill the remainder of the space was inserted. The bottles were perfect.

The second order of 4 bottles was terrible. The bottles arrived badly dented and damaged, as another reviewer had noted. The packaging was so careless! The metal bottles were thrown into a badly torn ziplock bag and one small and completely deflated puff plastic was uselessly tossed in. I called vitacost and asked to talk to a supervisor so I could tell her about the horrible packaging. She kindly and correctly offered to not only replace the 4 bottles but she also assured me she would speak to the warehouse about the packaging. Unfortunately, again, I received 4 damaged metal bottles (although not a complete loss as the last order) that had been carelessly tossed into a zip lock bag with little extra filler in the box.

I don't feel like I can trust vitacost for any reorders of this product although I do love the product itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gout buster, April 9, 2013
We buy this product constantly. My husband hasn't had gout since we started it. Though some gout sufferers may not get good results, it has helped him tremendously. We put about a tablespoon in a glass of water each morning. Sometimes I have one, too; it tastes GOOD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cherry Concentrate, November 14, 2012
The product is as advertised although I do not know if it acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. It seemed fresh and it tasted good.

4.0 out of 5 stars After a second round of testing I might recommend it to my aging aching prone friends, July 20, 2014
Delivered by Amazon on time :) Product was well packaged, but the aluminum bottle suffered a minor dent :(, still, the content did not suffer. I was testing this natural product, since I read on a medical paper that it might help energize my aging system which also suffers from several herniated discs. I think it worked, so I expect to purchase more of this item through Amazon.

After a second round of testing I might recommend it to my aging aching prone friends, and my captive audience.

4.0 out of 5 stars bottle question, September 11, 2012
The tart cherry juice seems to keep my arthritic pain in check, my last subscription was in a plastic bottle, (that did leak), however this other brand was discontinued and I used Michelle's as a substitute. The flavor is great, the effect is the same, however the 4 bottles were shipped in a box with 1 air bag; they were dented on arrival but did not leak. My question is about the metal bottle: is there a liner, was the liner damaged in shipping?

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, December 14, 2012
Was told it would help me sleep with the natural melatonin,but have not noticed any benefits. It does however taste good, but not so sure it was worth the money since I am not getting the benefit I was hoping for.

Michelle's Miracle - Cherry Concentrate Original Tart Montmorency - 16 oz.
$29.99 $23.16